- Text Size +
Story Notes:
NO I wasn't kidding. She did actually dream this, or she has a very creative imagination and enjoys lying to me because she knows I'll post it anyway. By the way, it'd 1:30 in the morning so sorry for any goofs.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, this is a weird ficlet about Abby, and Tony not having pants. It was a friends dream, okay?
Pants


Ziva and McGee were in the bullpen, discussing Ziva's latest computer fiasco, when Abby came bursting out of the elevator. She was flustered and very excited.

"I LOVE HIM!!!!" She yelled at them. They froze, staring at her, and wondering how many Caff Pows, exactly she had had today, apparently way too many.

"Who?" They asked in unison, still watching her, she was pacing now in front of them. She was about to reply, when they were all distracted by the sudden appearance of Tony, who was dressed from the waist up in his usual work attire, and below, in black boxers, with blue bunnies in them. Noticing all of their stares he looked down.

"Oh my. I'm not wearing any pants…they're in my car." He walked away without another word, leaving his co-workers dumbstruck in his wake.

"Him. That's why," Abby said bluntly. She was staring lovingly after him.

"That's why, what, Abs?" Gibbs asked as he entered the bullpen, just missing the half-dressed Tony. Abby quickly muttered, "Nothing," and left, heading for her lab. Tony appears again, still pant-less, and looking miserable. Gibbs smacks him smartly upside the head.

"I couldn't find my pants. Somebody stole my car."
Chapter End Notes:
NO I wasn't kidding. She did actually dream this, or she has a very creative imagination and enjoys lying to me because she knows I'll post it anyway. By the way, it'd 1:30 in the morning so sorry for any goofs.