- Text Size +

"Gibbs."


"It's DiNozzo. Abby just made a connection between the guy your after and my dead guy. She said you were picking him up. Where are you?"


"We've bringing Webster in for questioning."


"How far out are you?"


"DiNozzo, you passed me turning out of the parking lot."


With a grimace Tony said, "Right, I'll be back in a moment."


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


By the time Tony arrived back at headquarters, McGee was already in the interrogation room. Gibbs was watching through the two-way and Tony and Ziva joined him.


"Mr. Webster, we have your computer. We have all the IM's and chats between you and footballerfreak along with the pictures of the two victims. Would you like to explain all that to me, or should I go get Gibbs again?" McGee asked the man, leaving out the third victim on purpose.


"No! Don't bring him in here. It wasn't my idea to kill anyone. Footballerfreak suggested we play a game and my girlfriend was all for it. She was into trying different things and I went along. We met at Anne's place and that maniac put her in those leather cuffs really tight. When she started to protest, he…"


"He what, Webster?" McGee asked when the other man's voice broke off. "What did you let him do to your girlfriend?"


"He went crazy. He started cursing her and hitting her. When I tried to stop him, he pulled a gun on me. He told me to leave…"


"And you left her there?" McGee asked, unable to accept this idiot's version of the story.


"He would have killed me!" Webster cried.


"I might kill you for not being a real man." McGee told him in a harsh voice.


"What?"


"Why didn't you call the cops? Why didn't you say anything? If you didn't want her dead, why were you such a wimp?"


"I, I…"


"That's what I thought. I'll be back." And with that McGee stormed out the room leaving everyone in the next room in silent shock.