[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Tony wakes up to a surprise at his front door....
Rated: PG
Categories: Gen Characters: Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Drama
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10525 Read: 16665
Published: 11/22/2006 Updated: 11/28/2006
Story Notes:
Okay, so I sort of feel the need to issue a preemptive, blanket apology for this infliction of baby!fic on the fandom. I honestly have never committed this particular fic cliché in any fandom before, and really, it’s all kate98’s fault that this happened in the first place. She encourages where she should most definitely DIScourage. So, if you feel offended by the baby, blame her. Also, the title is the title of a song by The Fray that I listened to incessantly while writing this and has sort of become part of my thought process for this fic, so…yeah.

Thanks to control_freak80 for putting up with me on a daily basis despite my very special kind of crazy and to kate98 and pixie_on_acid for the betas.

1. Chapter One by daisycm83 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony wakes up to a surprise at his front door....

2. Chapter Two by daisycm83 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

3. Chapter Three by daisycm83 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

4. Chapter Four by daisycm83 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

5. Chapter Five by daisycm83 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

6. Chapter Six by daisycm83 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The End!