- Text Size +
"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna hunt him down and kill him." Tony muttered. Kate was sobbing on his shoulder again.
"Kate, we're going to find him. And I won't let Tony in the same room as him…unless you want me to." Abby said, handing Bert to Kate. Kate squeezed him and let out a half sob-half giggle.
"I don't want him dead. I just want him to leave me ant the baby alone. It hasn't even been born yet and it's had two attempts on its life." Kate said wiping her eyes.
"Oh my god, I've found him." McGee said from one of Abby's computers, nobody had even noticed him going over to the computers to track Greg.
"How?" Abby said joining McGee.
"Well I tracked his cell and-" McGee started.
"Wait a sec there, how did you have his cell number?" Tony interrupted.
"He gave it to me, said I should call him if I ever wanted him to set me up on a date." McGee answered, and at the almost-sad look on Abby's face he quickly added, "I was never going to call, I just though-"
"Probie! Back to Greg, where is he and how did you find him?" Tony interrupted again.
"Well, I tracked his cell number and it came up as a place pretty well covered in CCTV so I searched the live CCTV feeds and found him, as for where he is, he's three minutes from here." McGee finished, stepping out of the way so that Kate and Tony could see the computer screen. It revealed a slightly drunk (which they could tell from the way he was walking) Greg heading in the direction of NCIS with a barely visible 9mm tucked into his pants, muttering to himself.
"How did he get into the Navy Yard?!" Kate asked.
"No idea, but come on, we have to tell Gibbs." Abby said, picking up the phone, intending to call Gibbs' desk. Suddenly the power went out. The phone went dead the lights went out and the computers turned off.
"What a time for a power cut!! It couldn't have happened when I was alone in an elevator with you Kate." Tony attempted to joke.
"This is not the time for your twisted humour Tony. We have to get to Gibbs and warn security before he gets up here." Abby said.
"Okay. Abby, you and Kate stay here. McGee and I will go and warn security, if he's already here we can head him off."
"I'm not armed!" said Abby as Tony and McGee took their weapons out and began to leave.
"I am." Kate said determinedly, pulling out her gun.
"You know you won't be able to shoot me Katie." Said a voice from the doorway.