- Text Size +
Story Notes:
i really want this to be a great fic, please send feedback.
Author's Chapter Notes:
jeanne comes to ncis hq. she has a heart to heart with ziva, about ziva, not knowing it was ziva. tony gets a surprise, and so does jeanne
Chapter 1

"Hey look, it's special agent Thom E. Gemcity" Ziva said, seeing McGee exit the elevator.
"Ziva…" he moaned.
"Oh come on McGee, admit it, you wrote it about us"
"Ziva…"
"McGee" she said, giving him a stare.
"Fine it is you guys" he admitted, with difficulty.
"I knew it" she said as a woman passed her. "Bye Thom" she said sarcastically, stepping into the elevator.
"Lisa" he said as the door slid shut. The woman who had passed Ziva was in the elevator.
"You visiting?" Ziva asked her, seeing the pass.
"Um…yes, my boyfriend" she told her.
"Who is he?" she asked, seeing only the floor 3 button lit up.
"Tony DiNozzo" she said happily.
"Oh" Ziva said, trying to keep her voice and face up. Truth was she had figured on Tony's awkward behaviour lately that he had a girlfriend, but tried to keep out of it.
"You know him"
"Um…yeah"
"Cool. Could you show my where his desk is? I want to surprise him"
"Great. You get off the elevator, turn to your right then it is the first desk closest to the stairs."
"Thanks. You know who Ziva is?" and she spun round, the woman had obviously heard McGee call her Lisa.
"Um…yes"
"Is she nice."
"I'd like to think so. Why?"
"Tony never shuts up about her"
"Really?"
"Yes, I think he might like her. Well, thanks" she said, stepping off the elevator and heading towards Tony's desk, while Ziva headed down the corridor towards interrogation, still a little confused.

Gibbs walked into the bullpen and was shocked to see none of his agents, a lone woman sat at DiNozzo's desk. "Who the hell are you?"
"Jeanne Benoit" she said, sticking out her hand. Gibbs stared at it and didn't move. She got the idea and removed it. Gibbs walked away,
"McGee" Gibbs said, sensing the young agent walk up behind him.
"Yes Boss?"
"Keep an eye on Miss Benoit. She's here to see DiNozzo"
"How'd you know?" Gibbs turned around and gave her another stare. "You must be Gibbs, Tony's Boss?" Gibbs still didn't answer. "Yup" she muttered to herself.
"Timothy McGee" McGee said, his hand stuck out in front of him. She shook it.
"Jeanne Benoit"
"Nice to meet you."
"Jeanne? what are you doing here?" Tony said a shocked look on his face.
Chapter End Notes:
i really want this to be a great fic, please send feedback.