- Text Size +
Chapter 2

"I came to surprise you honey" Jeanne told him
"Yeah? That's nice" he said, trying to sound legit. She hugged him and he hugged back, but not as tight as he usually would, he was still shocked to find her here.
"We got a case" Gibbs told them, hanging up on dispatch. "McGee, gas the truck" he said throwing the keys over his shoulder.
"Yes boss."
"Um…boss, I'll take Jeanne down, she can stay with Abby. Is that ok?" her turned to her and asked.
"Um…yeah, I'd like to meet all your friends" she said as he took her hand and lead her across to the elevator.

"Abs!" Tony yelled over the music.
"Tony" she replied in her usual tone.
"Abby, could you keep an eye on Jeanne, we got a case? Not that I don't trust you, it's just that this is a federal building and…" he said, failing to explain.
"I know"
"Sure" Abby told him, less enthusiastic than her usual self. "Bring me lots of evidence!" Abby called after Tony. Abby lead Jeanne into her office and practically pushed her into the seat. "Stay here, don't move, don't touch anything" she said before returning to the ballistics lab. Abby didn't like her from the moment she walked in. she was so close to getting Tony and Ziva together, and then she arrives on the scene.
"Abby?" she heard a voice say. She was just about to run back through and yell at Jeanne, when she saw the other woman there, she stopped.
"What can I do for you today my friend?" she said to the Israeli.
"You still have my cell phone" Ziva told her.
"Oh right." Abby said, taking out of her pocket and tossing it to Ziva.
"Thanks. I gotta catch up with the others"
"Tell the guys to bring me back a lot of evidence."
"You got it" she said, and turned and entered the elevator
"Um…" Jeanne began.
"Don't" Abby told her, before entering the ballistics lab again.

"Basically, what I'm saying Ziva is…"
"Don't even start DiNozzo" she said they all stepped off the elevator.
"Both of you, shut up" Gibbs told them. Ziva reached for her PDA.
"Crap, I left my PDA in interrogation" she said, parting from the others as she headed down the passage, while the others went to the bullpen. Tony noticed that Jeanne was at his desk again.
"What are you doing up here?"
"Abby threw me out."
"Why?"
"I dunno, I didn't do anything"
"That's not like her."
"Well, she did"
"DiNozzo, McGee, get David and meet me in MTAC. We're going need to follow the car we tagged." He said, leaving them and making his way up the stairs.
Chapter End Notes:
not a very eventful chapter, but it will get better