- Text Size +
Chapter 3

"Before we go up, we better have something to give to Gibbs"
"True" Tony told McGee.
"I'll go see what Abby got straight off the evidence."
"Ok probie"

"Abby!"
"McGee, I haven't done any tests yet."
"I know, but you might have seen something straight off the block."
"Nope, not yet. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not superwoman"
"Coulda fooled me" she said a smile on his face.
"Aww, McGee" she said, giving him one of her famous hugs.
"I got to go, Gibbs wants us in MTAC"
"Bye" she said, turning back to her box of evidence.

"Tony, I haven't met Ziva yet" Jeanne said casually, Tony didn't buy it.
"Really, why do you care?" he said, fine well knowing the answer.
"Nothing, just wanted to meet all your friends"
"Oh, ok" he said, not wanting to push the issue any further.
"It's just the fact that, you talk about her all the time, I'd like to know what is so great about her"
"She just is" Tony said slowly, kind of getting lost in his own world. McGee's voice brought him back to the topic.
"I think I got a destination for that car" McGee said a couple on minutes later after arriving back in the bullpen.
"Lets go tell Gibbs" Tony told him as the both stood up, heading up the stairs.
"Oh, Gibbs said we've to get Ziva" causing Jeanne to roll her eyes, it was all about Ziva.
"Yo! David! MTAC!" to yelled across the whole room as he saw her pass the most wanted wall, causing Jeanne to spin round and see her competition, and was very shocked to see the beautiful brunette running towards her.
"Coming" she yelled back.
"Hey, grab my PDA would ya"
"Got it!" she yelled towards him, brushing past Jeanne, a big smile on her face, Jeanne with the opposite.