- Text Size +
Chapter 4

"So Ziva, what did Jeanne tell you?" Tony asked as the two of them exited MTAC.
"Oh, nothing" she lied.
"I know that isn't true. I saw the look on her face when she saw you."
"Ok, maybe she said a little something" Ziva admitted
"Like?" he prompted.
"She said, that she thinks…you like me"
"I don't like you" he said, causing her heart to fall. She rounded the corner the bottom of the stairs, hidden behind the wall.
"Oh, well I guess that is good." He rounded on her placing one hand on the wall above her shoulder and leaning in.
"I don't like you" he repeated, "I love you"
"What!" she said, bringing her eyes up to stare into his beautiful eyes.
"I love you Ziva David" he said, and leaned in and kissed her. He was gentler than Ziva had expected, and she loved it more than she imagined she would have.
"I love you too" she said, taking his hand and leading him down the corridor.

"Where did Tony go?" Jeanne asked McGee as he entered the squad room.
"I dunno" he said truthfully.
"And Ziva?"
"Still dunno." he said, sitting down.
"I cant' believe this!" she screamed, very pissed of, she swung her hand, knocking Ziva's computer of the desk.
"Hey!" McGee yelled, jumping up. He grabbed the cuffs from his belt and pushed Jeanne onto Ziva's desk, locking the cuffs.
"McGee!" a deep voice said from behind him
"Boss,"
"What the hell is going on?"
"Um…she was pissed and started destroying things" he stuttered.
"Good job, take her to interrogation to cool off" McGee did she, pulling Jeanne back up and leading her down the passage.

"So, how long have you liked me?" Ziva asked as she pulled Tony into interrogation room one, undoing his shirt.
"Um...a long time" he said, kissing her again.
"Really?"
"Yeah, how bout you"
"Oh forever" she said, stripping him fully. She twisted him round, shoving him onto the table and climbing on top of him. She leant in and kissed him again, her dark hair falling on his face, causing him to giggle. "Tony!"
"Sorry" he said, causing her to laugh as well. A third voice joined in. they both spun to see McGee standing at the door, a handcuffed Jeanne in front of him. Tony and Ziva would never forget the look on her face, there was no way to describe it. McGee had a big smile on his face, he knew they were supposed to be together; he even put it in his book.
"Maybe put her in interrogation two and leave us alone probie"