- Text Size +

Gibbs sat in his basement in the house he hadn't thought he'd be returning to. He heard the front door open and footsteps cross the floor. The door to the basement opened all the way and there she stood. Ziva. Bruised and battered from her fight earlier but still beautiful. More so because the marks on her were a testament to her strength and her clever mind. He held up a glass and said, "Shalom, Ziva."


She walked down the stairs to take the offered glass and replied, "Shalom, Jethro."


When the drinks were finished, Gibbs stood up to face her. "Jethro, I appreciate you coming back to help me." Ziva told him before her words were cut off by his lips. He could feel the tension in her as he pressed his lips to her's but it drained away as he deepened the kiss. Ziva's arms came up to hold his head and she dueled with his tongue for control, neither backing down nor giving in. They broke away from each other, breathless, almost stunned from their reaction to each other.


"Ziva...."


"Jethro..."


They spoke at the same time. Each one staring, feeling drawn back to each other, as if pulled together by invisible strings. Their lips met once more and Jethro peeled Ziva's shirt over her head. Impatient with the loss of his lips on hers, Ziva ripped Jethro's shirt in two and pushed it down and off his arms. Their lips met again, this time harder, longer, more demanding than before. Jethro's hands cupped her breasts and she moaned into his mouth. Shedding the rest of their clothes, they stood pressed against each other, kissing, hands caressing each other; touching and rubbing here, cupping and squeezing there. His hand slipped between her legs and he felt her heat and wetness. Growling in his throat, he lifted her with one arm, turning to sit her on his work table after shoving his hand tools out of the way. He parted her thighs and stared at her naked beauty. She reached out, grabbing his head and bringing him back for another consuming kiss. When even that wasn't enough, she pulled him to her with her legs, wrapping them around his waist, feeling the smooth head of his manhood brushing against her entrance. She whimpered and grabbed his ass with both hands to pull him even closer.


Jethro pulled back to look at her. Her eyes were filled with desire and he smiled. His hands cupped her bottom and tilted her to him. He thrust in slowly, watching the pleasure on her face as it raced through his body. Her hands clutched his rear and her head fell back as he quickened his thrusts. He bent his head and kissed her neck, pausing at the base of her throat to suck and lick at the pulse beating wildly. She was murmuring incoherently and he felt her walls tighten around him, telling him she was about to go over the edge. He pressed deep and hard into her and she screamed before biting her lip against the pleasure she was feeling. He thrust into her harder, driving her higher, the noises she was making and the feel of her body tightening around his driving him to his own completion. As he stood there, holding her while she trembled, he slowly and tenderly kissed her lips. She had nearly made them bleed, she had bit them that hard. When he was able to, he pulled away and out of her warm embrace and helped her down. They stood once more staring at each other. The smiles on their faces grew as he took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom.

Chapter End Notes:
warning: smut =)