- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER

Tim came awake slowly, clinging to his dream until he realized his arms were wrapped around Michelle and she was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He looked around her room, surprised once more that it wasn't ultra-feminine. He pulled her closer to him and her cute little bum wiggled and nestled against his groin.



He closed his eyes as his desire began to grow. Lightly kissing her neck, he smiled as she responded by arching her back, pushing her hips even closer to his. He cupped her breasts in his hands and continued to kiss her neck and shoulder.



Gradually, Michelle woke up and she murmured, "Tim."



Smiling at her, he ran his hands from her breasts down to her hips and lifting her leg so that he could slip his erection against her cleft. Michelle's hands came back, one to wrap around his neck and pull him into a kiss and the other to pull his hips so close there was no space left between them. Tim angled his hips just slightly and he slipped inside Michelle.



She moaned and moved against him and he couldn't hold back the groan as he pulled back and thrust back in. He took one of his arms and wrapped it around her waist, holding her nearly still as he continued stroking in and out of her. When the slow pace was not enough, he quickened it. Michelle's nails bit into the skin at his hip and Tim bent his head and nipped gently at a spot high on her shoulder. She shuddered and tightened her hold on him and he felt her trembling start from deep inside. Groaning, he kept thrusting into her, drawing her completion out even as he reached his. Michelle rolled over to kiss him and settle against his chest. Ten minutes later they couldn't help but laugh as the alarm blared, pulling them from the sleep they were just about to settle into.