- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby talkes to Gibbs and is Kidnapped.
Chapter 2: Company
As they approached the cemetery a few hours later(it was hard to find a flower shop with black roses that were just right) something was hinky…something was out of place and Abby could sense it. “Tony, something’s wrong?”
“What? You okay.”
“Not me, here there is something umm… hinky about it.”
“Maybe it’s cause you’re in a cemetery?” Tony said looking around.
“No, it’s something else.” She said running towards Kate’s “Resting Place.” There was something wrong. The dirt on the grave had been dug up, disturbed. As Abby saw it she let a slight, whimpered scream. “O’ My Gosh!” she exclaimed. Tony ran to where she was as he had stayed behind and walked. “What?” Tony asked. Abby didn’t have to reply he could see what was up. There was the hand of a decomposing body sticking out the top.

When the other agents arrived and the investigation was underway Tony went to check on Abby who was sitting in the car. “You okay?” he asked.
“Yeah, it’s just that I would never have imagined this would happen. It’s not right.”
“I know Abby, I know. You want to go back to the Navy Yard?”
“Nah, I’ll wait for you besides there’s nothing to do at the lab if the evidence isn’t there with me. I just need some time alone.” She replied obviously trying to get rid of Tony. As soon as he was out of sight she punched the number into her cell for the second time that day. “Leroy Jethro Gibbs, please.” She asked again, he needed to know.
“What’s up Abbs.” He was the only one she would let call her “Abbs” since he left.
“Kate’s had company.” Was her reply.
“What?” Gibbs asked not understanding.
“Someone was buried in a shallow grave on top of her.”
“Crap”
“They’re going over the scene. Just thought you should know.”
“Thanks Abbs, keep me updated.”
“I will. Talk to ya soon Gibbs.”
“Bye Abbs.”
As soon as she hung up she was grabbed from behind. As she struggled for freedom her attacker put something over her mouth. It was a cloth with chloroform. She stopped struggling as the chemical overwhelmed her.
Chapter End Notes:
Not that long but I'm trying to make them longer. I'm trying to hold on to the suspense.