- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Om my god the swedich girl is back writing stories, but guess what! I have now a spell check program.....Hope I donĀ“t disapiont...
Author's Chapter Notes:
you are about to meet the new agent on the team Michael, is he really as good as his file says he is?
“Michael you son of an bitch!”
Gibbs scream of pain echoed trough the basement as he slowly started to lose consciousness.
The last thing he herd before he blacked out was the evil laugh of the bastard who put him there.

NCISNCISCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCISNCIS

3 Month earlier
(bullpen)


“Gibbs” he answered his phone in his normal half irritated kind a way.
“OK, be right up.” He stood up, Looking over at Tony who were typing furiously on his computer.
“DiNozzo! Directors office, now!” He commanded as he passed the confused Agent.
Tony stood up, meeting the curious looks from his team mates, he raised his eye brows at Ziva.
“To day DiNozzo!” came Gibbs irritated voice from the top of the stairs.
Tony was quick to react and was soon behind his boss, walking trough the doors of the directors office, The two agents was greeted with an smile from Jen, She made en gesture for the two men to sit down, As Jen expected the two Agents just gave etch other an look and stood still. Shacking her head with a smile playing on her lips, she decided to go on with the reason for this meeting.

“Tony, A year ago, I gave you the opportunity to have your own team, you turned down the offer, promising not to tell Gibbs, I kept my promise, I like to offer the job again, This time with the presents of Gibbs. Now what do you say?”
Gibbs glared at the younger agent, Turned down a promotion? Why? What was he thinking!
Tony stayed silent looking out the window, not wanting to meet Gibbs questioning eyes.
Gibbs smiled, he was proud of Tony, when they first met, Tony were a homicide detective that no one took seriously, not after Tony had shown what he were made of, Gibbs had some serious thoughts about the mans mental state of mind, Tony were going to get him self killed, by being ruthless, so Gibbs took him in “under his wings” so to speak. Six years later he is standing beside him, being offered the same position as him self. Now, how could he not be proud?

“Tony?” Gibbs asked his quiet Agent, “Why did you turn down the offer?”
Tony just glared back at him…
“Boss, you weren’t at top when she gave me the offer, you accidentally called Ziva “Kate“ at some point, and you know what more, the offer was for an team in Puerto Rico!”
“Still is, NCIS need another team down there.” Jen cut in.
“You love Puerto Rico, And don’t consider turning the offer down, I take you there my self if I have to.”
Tony raised his eye brows,
“Well boss, I didn’t realise you wanted me out of here.” Tony told him with an foolish smile.
“Don’t be ridiculous Tony, of course I want you here, you are a damn good agent, and that’s why you should take the offer, you cant work for me for ever you know.” Gibbs pressed.
Tony stretched his arms before answering, “yeah you are probably right boss”
“Its settled then? Tony you are to report in, 2 weeks from Monday, if every thing goes as plan, you will then meet your team” Jen said and finished the meeting.

Out side the directors office, Gibbs and Tony looks down on the teams two remaining agents working their computers.
“you know, someone will have to tell Abby” was the first thing Tony said.
“yeah, and I need to get working on finding a special agent, because I am sure as hell wont promote McGee, he is still so fragile, and Ziva isn’t NCIS” Gibbs said looking at her.
“you are right, its to soon for McGee, and technically Ziva already has the rank as a special agent.” Tony answered Gibbs doubts.
“we should cal ducky and Abby up here , to pronounce your new position, as well as your location. And don’t be an ass just because you have the same rank as me.” Gibbs said with an smile.
This made Tony bust out in laughter, wiping his eyes from tears.
“Didn’t even realise it, but you are right, I have the same freaking rank as you!” calming down he shock his head.
“unbelievable” he two of them said in union walking back down to their desks.

A few minutes later the whole team were there, palmer as well, wondering what Gibbs wanted the whole team to hear.
“Tony has been promoted to team leader, And he gets his own team in two weeks.” Gibbs said facing the others.
“Cool Tony! I am so proud of you Sweetie!” Abby said hugging him.
“Congratulations Anthony!” Ducky said shacking his hand.
“Way to go Agent DiNozzo” Palmer greeted.
Ziva and McGee were stunned, they had not a clue on what to say, so they just smiled at etch other.
“In Puerto Rico.” Tony finished, closing his eyes waiting for Abby’s reaction.
“No! you leaving us?” she said sadly.
“Tony isn’t leaving anyone, he will just be placed some were else, You can always contact him, or else I kick his ass.” Gibbs said to Abby. “Right DiNozzo!?” Gibbs pressed, wile patting Abby on the back.
“Yeah of course Abby, you can always contact me, even though I might not answer al the time, you always know were to find me.” Tony said making eye contact with her.
She looks at him strangely.
“I found the GPS tracker you installed in my watch, thank you very much.” he smiled at her.
Everyone smiled at Abby.
“Come on people we have work to do!” Gibbs said, and every one went back to work.
Gibbs and Tony smiled at etch other before finishing their reports.
Chapter End Notes:
Om my god the swedich girl is back writing stories, but guess what! I have now a spell check program.....Hope I donĀ“t disapiont...