- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva being helpful...
4 weeks later Gibbs were still looking for an replacement, He had called Tony in Puerto Rico a few times to check up on him, so he didn’t get in to any trouble, Tony had told him he liked his new position and he hade a great team that he liked. Gibbs had been pleased when he herd his not only former agent but his friend, talk about his own team and the stories that comes with them.

Gibbs closed his eyes, rubbing his face with his hands.
“you know, I can help you, you look like you are going to fall asleep.” came an helpful voice in front of him. He looked up to see Ziva.
“It’s late David, go home, McGee left an hour ago.” he said ignoring her try to help.
“at least let me look trough a few of those files for you.” she pressed not moving from her spot.
Gibbs gave up, smiling gratefully at her, he gave her 5 of the 15 files on his desk. There were applications from people wanting a job at NCIS, yet Gibbs hadn’t have any luck finding someone fitting for his team.
“anything in particularly I should be looking for?” she said and open her bag to make place for the files.
“Not to green, A cop, since none of you is, like homicide or SVU something like that.” Gibbs said and got ready to go home.
“Not a prob. God night Boss.” she said and walked of to the elevator.
Boss? She never calls me that he thought before he took the files on the desk before leaving.

The next day Ziva came in rather late, well not late, but later than usual. Gibbs were nowhere to be seen and McGee were working on his computer.
He looked up and greeted Ziva before continuing with his work.
“Were is Gibbs?” she asked looking around.
“guess two times David” Gibbs greeted from behind her.
“I only found one, you?” she said coming down to business right away.
“Two, I will be checking them out today. Want to join me? I don’t what to hire someone that you might kill.” Gibbs said and sounded all to nice to be him self, but this far his day were good.
“Yeah sure, don’t we have an case?” Ziva asked before grabbing her gun.
“nope, we are on HOLD until we find another agent.” Gibbs said and took his jacket.
“McGee, finish that bloody report! Then go down to Abby, she need the company.” Gibbs commanded and headed for the elevator.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanx for the emails and reviws,
Had a hard time whriting this chapter and the chapters that follows. So dont give up on me yet, when I get tough the first couple of chapters, Then the real fight starts...