- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
McGee and Abby wonder who Gibbs will bring back home...
“This is just like Christmas McGee, the thing is we have to wait and see who Gibbs bring back home with him, is it an super agent, or is it a wannabe Tony maybe even one of you, but two geeks on the team wouldn’t fit, because sometimes Gibbs really hates you, and another Ziva would be too much for him because he always have to remind her not to kill everyone that discriminates her or the team. Maybe his a quite, what if he is an hypochondriac? God I really hope Gibbs knows what he is looking for, maybe I should phone Tony and ask him… Wonder what Tony’s team are like…”

McGee just let Abby continue speaking about every thing and nothing, But she was right, He did wonder about the New guy, What if he is just like Tony, that would be terrible, and wonderful, Tony had a great gift of teaching
you stuff, but he sure were annoying, But you cant have it all can you?
Abby were working on five different cases at the time, so she didn’t have a lot time out of the office, but anyway McGee told her he could go out and get her some lunch, she were really busy and appreciated the offer, he told her that he would just check up on ducky before heading out, he wondered if ducky knew something about Gibbs habits when it came to choosing an agent.

Ducky were alone in the morgue when he arrived.
“Ducky” he started, he really didn’t know how to ask the question.
“God morning Timothy, is there something I can help you with?” he asked in his nice grandpa style.
“Gibbs, He is out looking for Tony’s replacement , I just wonder, do we need an replacement? And what kind a guy do you think Gibbs is looking for?” McGee asked and sat down at Ducky’s desk.
“To your first question would I like to say no, you don’t need an replacement, in more than two occasions you’ve been two agents and under one short period it were just Jethro and Anthony, Then Kate came in and saved them. Then you came and you became four agents, then Kate died and you were back to three agents until Ziva showed up. But our director want Gibbs to have an full team, one with each speciality, as you might know Tony were the only cop on the team, now it is required to have an cop of some sort, who is trained like a cop. Neither of you have that training, You might think Ziva has, She know how to get information out of an suspect, that’s standard Mossad Training, but how to speak to a rape victim? How to handle an situation without holding your gun. That my friend is Cop training, and that is what Gibbs is looking for, that were what he went for the last time, That time he found an homicide detective who was about to get him self killed by being ruthless. And that worked out pretty good, didn’t it? The new guy will be a guy from the local police departments around the states, more than that I cant help you.” Ducky answered, and let out an breath. That were an really long explanation but McGee appreciated it and took of looking for some lunch for Abby.
Chapter End Notes:
Short chapters for now. Later on when every thing get sorted out the chapters will be longer... Thanx//Friday