- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Only two more people to Inteviw...
The next guy of the three they were to interview, was Zivas pick. A Girl actually.
Sana Mohinder , She was working for SVU in DC. She seemed like an good girl. But yet again, she was a little of an snob. She was a good worker, But to be honest, Gibbs wanted her at SVU she was really good at it, he almost wanted to flag her to the FBI, she was perfect SVU material, He excused him self, and left.
The last guy was a Michael Huntington, He worked homicide in DC.
Both Gibbs and Ziva liked him, he was a guy with a lot of humour, good credits, a warning for a arrest gone wrong, He had tackled the suspect who had broke an rib in the fall.
Gibbs and Ziva agreed with each other.
“Welcome to NCIS” Ziva told Michael before she and Gibbs left.

When they got back to the office, McGee gave them some curious looks, Gibbs left for the directors office. Ziva just smiled at him.
“He reminded me of Tony.” was the only thing she said and started her computer, she still had 4 hours left of her work day. McGee frowned, that wasn’t good enough for an explanation. But with that he went down to Abby to discuss what Ziva might had meant with it.

“Well, he could be good as Tony, Annoying as Tony or as attractive as Tony. I have no idea.” She had answered before Gibbs had called him back up to the office.

“The new guy starts next week. Time to go home.” was all Gibbs said before leaving.
Chapter End Notes:
YES! I finally ended the first chapters of this story, I really didn't think that I needed to write all this before I came down to business, anyway I have already thought out the story, so bare with me, you have no idea what I have in plan for our favourite Team of investigators. Or maybe you haveā€¦