- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this kinda came to me the other day when i was bored. mainly tiva but threw in some gabby as well
Author's Chapter Notes:
ziva is hurt minorly and has to go to the hospital, where she meets jeane for the first time. also some gabby
Chapter 1

Ziva punched him in the face a he came at her with a knife. He fell to the ground, clutching his broken nose as Ziva kicked him again in the face. He let out a scream and she rolled him over and cuffed the bastard. “Not bad David” Gibbs told her as he and Tony joined her.
“Ziva, you ok?” Tony asked concerned
“Yeah, just a little bottled up”
“The term is shook up, and I don’t think you are”
“And why is that Tony?”
“Because you’re bleeding”
“Ah, it’s just a scratch” she said, pulling on her cut arm and screwing up her face.
“Go to the hospital and get it sown up” Gibbs told her
“Gibbs, I’m fine”
“GO!”
“Fine!” she said, giving in.
“I’ll drive you Ziva”
“No it’s ok Tony I got it” she said, leaving the warehouse and getting in her car. Tony and Gibbs heard it tare away through the parking lot.
“She’ll be ok DiNozzo” Gibbs told him, patting him on the shoulder and following where Ziva exited, Tony on his six.

“I just don’t know how you guys got there in time” McGee said as the guys sat down in the bullpen.
“Ziva drove”
“That explains it” he said, going back to his computer. Gibbs’ phone rang as the conversation ended and he swung round in his chair to answer it.
“Gibbs”
“Hey, come down for a minute” came Abby’s voice through the loudspeaker,
“Yeah Abs, I’m on my way” he said with a smile, hanging up the phone.
“Does she want me there too boss?” McGee asked hopefully.
“Did she phone you McGee?” Gibbs said as he headed to the elevator.

He stepped off the elevator and entered the loud lab. Abby had her music blaring as usual and Gibbs was able to sneak up on her easily. He came very close up at her and gently flicked her pigtails. “Ah” she let out with surprise, spinning round to face him. “Gibbs, you scared me”
“Didn’t mean it Abs”
“I know”
“What did you want to tell me?”
“More like show you” she said, taking his hand and running out of the lab, practically dragging him behind him. She led him into the supply closet just off her lab and closed the door behind her. She pushed him up again the wall and kissed him passionately. He placed his arms around her waist as she put hers up around his neck. This went on for a couple of minutes until they had to break for air. When this happened Gibbs changed his position so that he was pushing her into the wall. He took no notice when light hit his face, but Abby did. “Michelle!” she cried out and Gibbs spun to see the small probie staring in shock.
“Agent Lee!” he yelled as Abby had done.
“Ah” she let out before slamming the door. Abby let go of Gibbs and ran after her. Gibbs wiped the black lipstick from his lips and headed back up to the bullpen in the elevator.

Ziva sat in the waiting room for two hours before getting seen by a doctor. He took a look at her for two minutes. “It’s just a scratch” he told her
“That’s what I said, but my boss sent me here”
“Ok. I’ll get one of the interns to sow it up”
“Ok” she said as he left her sitting on the bed, drawing the curtain in front of her.

5 minutes later a young intern arrived. She was kinda pretty with long brown hair. She was wearing salmon scrubs and had Ziva’s chart in front of her. “Well miss David…”
“It’s pronounced Daveed”
“Oh, sorry”
“It’s ok”
“You’re Israeli?”
“Yes” the intern gave Ziva an anaesthetic before beginning to sow up her cut.
Chapter End Notes:
this kinda came to me the other day when i was bored. mainly tiva but threw in some gabby as well