- Text Size +
Chapter 2

“Boss, what did Abby want to tell you?” McGee asked when Gibbs was back in the bullpen.
“Is it any of your business McGee?”
“No, sorry boss”
“Don’t say you’re sorry. It’s a sign of weakness”
“I know, sorry boss” McGee said turning back to his computer once again.
“Hey boss, can I leave?” Tony asked, hoping.
“Why”
“I have a doctor’s appointment”
“Really”
“Yeah, I have an appointment to see a doctor. Will be back in like an hour”
“Fine. You aren’t back in an hour, use the free time to find a new job”
“Thank you boss” he said, grabbing his jacket and weapon and running to the elevator.

“Are you nearly finished?” Ziva asked impatiently.
“Nearly, a couple more minutes, why?”
“I need to get back to work”
“Ok”
“Dr. Benoit?” a young boy asked, poking his head round the curtain.
“Yes?”
“Your boyfriend is here. What should I tell him?”
“Um… tell him I’ll be there in a couple of minutes”
“No, it’s ok, he can come in now” Ziva told her.
“Are you sure?”
“Why not” she said and Dr. Benoit opened up the curtain. Ziva was shocked at what she found. Anthony DiNozzo with a massive grin on his face. He obviously didn’t see her because he gave Jeanne a kiss and stood back, another grin on his face. “And here I thought with your absence you’d found another girl”
“I only have love for you baby”
“Oh, it didn’t work out with the transsexual?” Ziva added and Tony peered round Jeanne, knowing what he was going to find.
“What transsexual?” Jeanne asked, confused.
“McGee told you that?” he asked Ziva, ignoring Jeanne.
“Oh, yes”
“I’m gonna kill aqua smurf”
“Hey, leave him alone”
“Sorry Jeanne,”
“You two know each other?” Jeanne asked
“Yeah” they said at the same time.
“Leave McGee alone, at least women wanted his sperm, unlike you. Do you remember the whole fiasco while the sperm bank?”
“Well, at least I didn’t kill my own brother!” he yelled, very pissed. He regretted it straight away. “Oh Z, I’m so sorry I…” he tried to apologise, but she had already run out. He ran after herm totally ignoring Jeanne. She was standing still in the waiting room, arms above her head. “Ziva I didn’t mean it. Please look at me” she didn’t turn round. “Ziva!” he said grabbing her arm and spinning her around, revealing something he dreaded. Pointed at Ziva was a 12 gauge shotgun, handled by a black man who had at least a foot and 100 lbs on Tony. “Shit” he managed to utter before the hospital was turned into a hostage situation.