- Text Size +
Chapter 3

"Down on the ground, now!" he yelled, swinging his gun round the room. All the patients, doctors and nurses did as he said, lying on the ground. Tony did so too, and so did Ziva, reluctantly. "Now, you are gonna treat my friend" he yelled at the hospital staff, indicating to a man lying on a bed, blood flowing from a gun shot wound in his leg.
"Shit" Tony muttered,
"What?" Ziva hissed back.
"That is the guy that got away when we were in the warehouse!"
"The big one?"
"No, the injured one. Gibbs shot him" Tony said, trying not to let the guy see him.
"Bitch!" came a voice from across the room
"I think he spotted you Tony"
"Funny Ziva, why are they all looking at you then?" he said, and she spun her head round, and found it was true.
"That's the bitch that arrested Simon!" he spat at her.
"UP! NOW!" the big guy screamed, and she did. She still held her hands above her head. "Say goodbye bitch" he said, but Tony jumped up in front of her.
"You really don't want to do that!" he told him, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jeanne get up and move to the phone. "As I said, you really don't want to do that" he said, indicating Jeanne this time.
"Hey! Declan, watch that bitch there, she making a move!" came the injured man's voice across the room.
"You just made a big mistake" he said, turning the gun on her.

"Where the hell is DiNozzo!" Gibbs yelled, bursting into the bullpen.
"Um, remember he was going to the doctors" McGee stuttered.
"Yeah, that was over two hours ago!"
"I know boss but…"
"But what McGee?"
"Um…do you think something is wrong?"
"Ya think McGee?"
"How do you know?"
"My gut!" he yelled, storming into the elevator.

"Abby!" he yelled, entering the lab.
"Gibbs! Hey!" Abs, turn the music down, we need to talk"
"You breaking up with me?" she said, turning it off.
"What? No. god no. I think DiNozzo is in trouble"
"Where?"
"He went to a doctors appointment two hours ago, said he was only gonna be gone one"
"Gibbs, you're such a worrier" she said, putting her hand on his face and stroking his hair.
"You know you love it"
"Hm, I really do" she said, kissing him.
"Sorry Abs, but something is wrong"
"Don't apologise, it's a sign of weakness" she said, getting him to laugh.
"Can you track his cell phone GPS, and Ziva's as well, she has been gone a long time."
"Coming right up boss" she said, turning to her computer and worked as he wrapped his arms round her waist.