- Text Size +

Tony was in the built pen with team Gibbs when Ducky came in to introduce his new Tony and Jimmy seen each other they smiled at each other really quickly and then they were professional so know one noticed. Once Ducky introduced Jimmy to everyone Gibbs says "we will have a team get so palmer can get to everyone better" and that Ducky should take Palmer to see Abby. Tony sent Jimmy a quick text to meet somewhere for lunch so the two of them can catch up with each other. Jimmy replied OK will do. 

 

When Jimmy and Ducky got Labby there was really loud bombing that it was like their ears would explode. Ducky taped Abby on her shoulder and she jumped. Abby turned around then said."don't scare me by the way who is this with you Ducky". Jimmy says"hi I'm Jimmy Palmer Dr Mallard's assistant". Abby goes OK. They talked for a while then Jimmy and Dr Mallard went to autopsy to start work. 

 

Lunch time 

 

Tony and Jimmy meet at a Café to catch up on old times. They talked about college days until now so now. Do love any one. Breena has been asking me when you are coming over again. I thought you still worked with Biltmore PD. Tony says " know one important at the moment but Gibbs is like a farther to me. I will come over this weekend because we are of rotation, also does duck know about Breena. As for Biltmore my partner was dirty and Gibbs offered a job and took it two days later as it was getting to my two years as you know I only stay two years before I met Gibbs as I'm up to two years at NCIS now so let's see if I stay here any longer Commander". 

"Yes let's hope you're right Captain" jimmy says. 

 

When they have finished lunch tony goes back to the office and Jimmy phone's his girlfriend to let her know that tony is coming over this weekend. 

 

At the office team Gibbs are trying find a petty officers killer. It took them about 4 hours to solve the case. 

 

For the next few weeks it was quite difficult for everyone in every NCIS MCRT because their was someone 

Killing navy women. It took everyone four weeks to solve it. 

 

That weekend tony went to the house that him and Jimmy bought for the navy seal team because they needed a house where know one knows so that they could talk about classified information because they are in the special operations navy seal. Jimmy came at the same time as Jack Steely and his wife. Steve Gallger and the rest of their navy seal team arrive. Everyone in the house ask Steve why he is here as he has his brief case with him. Steve says that "there's a special mission for everyone" and whilst he says it he looks directly at Tony and Jimmy. Tony goes "why are you looking at me and Jimmy that way Steve". 

Steve goes you are going to rescue Shannon. Tony gets up and starts pacing around. Tony also Finnish the sentence by saying "Gibbs". So everyone looks at him wondering how he. He answers them really deep background check to see if I could trust him. Gibbs thinks she and his daughter are dead. Steve starts to look worried when Tony says the next thing. I guess only one of them serviced it then. He looks at everyone. The rest of them turn to look Steve and Jimmy asks " why do look worried. Before he can answer Tony "please don't say that Kelly his daughter is alive as well because someone should of said something because he still blames himself for it. Steve says yes she is alive but she's in witness protection". 

 

Tony and Jimmy look at each other and say " OK we will do it but you have to promise that they can all be together soon". Steve says "OK I promise that I will do everything I possibly can so that they can be together again. "We will do it this weekend so we are not missing anything important at work especially Jimmy since he's not long stared", Tony says.

 

The mission was a success but now it is Monday and the rest of team Gibbs including Abby and Ducky are asking why SacNav wanted them but director shepherd hears what they are all saying and says "it was need to know but even I'm wondering what they were doing that was so top secret". Tony says can't say what I was doing but Jimmy was there for medical emergency only so if I got or the other people that the SacNav decided was to join me for back so that this team was still here if NCIS need you. Jimmy also got thought some new things so he new things he use for his exam". 

Tony goes to Jimmy "it's soon isn't it". Jimmy goes it's next Thursday at 1:00 so yes it will help me out. 

 

Skip to the next month 

Tony walked it to work and was told to gear up because they had a case. The case 5 days to solve. It's Thursday now and tony is looking at some cold cases and finds something that might help so he puts some notes down. At lunch Jimmy and Tony meet up some of Tony's fart brothers and catch with everyone. 

Why don't get the of us and meet us as at this and mine and Jimmy's squadron will be there. Steve already knows were it is. He helps us a lot as well. Tony goes and orders something for the rest of them Gibbs then said "bye" to everyone and left. When Tony got back to his team gave the team their lunch. Then he continued to look at cold cases. It went on like this for the next two weeks then they got a case. The case took the team until mid week the following week to solve.

Skip to the end the case. Tony's writing all his reports when the elevator dinged and someone started to walk to Tony. Gibbs, Ziva and McGee watched to see what tony was going to do but before the navy seal could sneak up and tap him on the shoulder he grabbed his arm to stop the other. With out looking up tony says hi "Sargent Steely". Every one in the built pen was shocked at tony 

As he does not normally spot when people sneak up. Actually tony always knows when anybody sneaks up on him. They were also surprised that he knew who was in front of him. Lieutenant commander Steely says "are you Agent DiNozzo"

Tony goes "yes I am Agent DiNozzo what can I do for you Lieutenant Commander ". 

 

The Sargent says "no not the moment Agent DiNozzo, but I am going to be in a meeting with SacNav and a Steve Gallger ". Tony OK then Steve comes out of the elevator with SacNav Tony gets up and goes to Steve "hi Steve how you" . Steve gives Tony a manly hug and says "OK and will later maybe you and Jack here can become really good friends". Tony and Jack just grin at each other. Tony then lifts all of his reports and gives them to Gibbs. Then says says bye to SacNav, Steve and Jack". Then goes to Gibbs I'm going to get the reports from Abby and Ducky with that he left.

 

Time skip to nearly a year has pasted now.....

 

Tony's just been with his fart brothers and his squadron. When he gets into the office he's exhausted. Ziva and McGee are winding him about having a hangover and not getting layed but he just ignored them. Then Gibbs comes in and says "gear up we have two dead marines". Tony says "on your six boss".

When they arrive at the crime scene they get straight to work. As Tony was box and tagging Ziva starts to annoy him but he just acts as if what she's saying is going over his head. Further through the case tony gets hurt and is on pain meds. Ziva starts to ask him questions but when they start to get to personal Jimmy comes in and asks to come and Tony gives him a grateful look. 

It took them the rest of the week to solve the case. The first week after that case McGee asked everyone but Tony if they wanted to get together for a team get together everyone but Jimmy said yes. 

The day after the get together the team were talking about their get together tony just ignores it and at cold cases and acts as if it didn't hurt him to be left out. 

For the rest of the week they were just on cold cases. 

 

Jamie Carr, a Marine sargent's wife, is thought to have been abducted until Gibbs and his team found evidence to suggest that she may have been murdered live on the internet. Carr and her neighbour, Leanne Roberts, had been making money by running a live internet sex site while their husbands were deployed abroad. Roberts's body is later found but the team is still unable to find any trace of Carr. With the help of her new assistant, Chip Sterling who Director Shepard has hired for her, Abby determines that the video of Jamie might not be all it. The week after the cases was solved chip frames tony for murdered and agents Fornell and slacks arrest tony. It the team half a week to free him of his charges. Then it was cold cases. The week after this happened Tony, McGee, and Ziva wait in a car as Gibbs contacts an undercover government agent on a Turkish ship. They witness an explosion from the ship which kills the agent and severely injures Gibbs, leaving him in a coma. In his comatose state, Gibbs has flashbacks of the murder of his wife, Shannon and eighth years old daughter, Kelly and being wounded during operation Desert Storm. 

 

Tony becomes the temporary head of the investigation team as the group attempts to track down Pinpin Pula, a missing crew member of the ship, suspected to be a member of the Abu Sayyaf terrorist group. The team confirms the identity of the dead agent to be NCIS Special Agent Abog Galib, with whom Gibbs was supposed to be meeting. 

 

Meanwhile, other characters are disturbed by Ziva's seeming nonchalance regarding Gibbs' serious injuries, leading Ducky to accidentally insult her by implying that she does not care. Later, Abby slaps her in a fit of anger, and Ziva responds by slapping her in turn. McGee notifies Tony, who forces a reconciliation.

 

Capt. Todd Gelfand, a doctor at Bethesda Naval Hospital where Gibbs is hospitalized, recognized him from Desert Storm having treated him back then. Jenny and Ducky learn about Shannon and Kelly from Capt Gelfand and and are left in shock at the revelation.

 

At the hospital, Gibbs awakens from his coma but has no memory of his friend and colleague,Meanwhile, other characters are disturbed by Ziva's seeming nonchalance regarding Gibbs' serious injuries, leading Ducky to accidentally insult her by implying that she does not care. Later, Abby slaps her in a fit of anger, and Ziva responds by slapping her in turn. McGee notifies Tony, who forces a reconciliation.

 

A week after Gibbs has woken up he retires and goes to Mexico with his old boss and friend. All he said before he left was you'll do to Tony.

 

Ziva and McGee have phoned in with a really bad case of the flue so they can't come to work for a week. Tony is the only one that comes to work that day. Since Gibbs is not there the director tells Tony that there is a case which means he has to work alone. The case is that they have a found a marines wife has been murdered. Tony goes to the crime scene and Duck is also there and asks where Ziva and McGee are. Tony says that they have the flu. Later on Duck makes an autopsy and meanwhile Tony is investigating the case and then Tony returns and Duck informs him about how the marine was murdered. Tony brings in suspects and interrogates them. In his investigation earlier he finds out that the Marines child has been kidnapped. As the week passes on Tony asks Bola's team for help. They contact the marine and let him know what's going on. The next day they find out that the marines wife has an identical twin sister that was kidnapped many years ago. The kidnapper was released a week ago. So they stat to look for him. They find the killer by the end of the week. The sends a letter to tony to thank for all him all he has done for him and his daughter.

 

Tony reads it he smiles and phones Sargent David's. He was just finishing his phone call when Ziva and McGee came into the built pen. 

Ziva goes to McGee I bet that was his dad. They were on cold cases that week when a navy seal came in the room 

Tony goes hi "Drew how are you and your wife". Drew goes were fine Tony. I've just came in to give my brother in law some good news. Ziva goes "who's your brother in law Drew". Bola comes in as says "Drew what are you doing here I thought you were still with Erin". Tony goes "well Bola your brother in law has some good news for you". Bola goes come on Drew let's go somewhere else. They go see you later Tony. 

 

The next two cases Ziva and McGee disobey every order that Tony gives them. When there in bullet pen they say "Tony you had the perfect childhood and had all money could buy you". Abby comes up as there saying this. Tony just gives them all a 100watt smile. Tony says " hi Abbs and I'm going to see Ducky. Abby says hi back and gives Tony a big hug. Then she leaves. Tony goes to see ducky but he's went to see his ill mother. So Tony and Jimmy start talk about how the days gone and Jimmy can tell Tony's trying not to cry. Jimmy asks him what's wrong. Tony tells Jimmy what Ziva and McGee said about his life. Jimmy says I know but please try and forget it and I know that it's hard to as he says that Ducky comes in. Tony says "bye" to them. Ducky asks Jimmy what Ziva and McGee said and Jimmy tells him he also says "he was nearly in tears when he came down to see you". As Jimmy says this Abby comes in to autopsy. Abby says I was there when they said it and he made it look like he was fine.

Tony arrives a little before Ziva and McGee in the morning. Tony gear up we have a dead petty officer. Later on on in the day Tony gets a phone call from on of his squadron when he is alone but Ziva and McGee walk into the room whilst he's still on the phone. He takes all of them out for coffee and when they get back to the office Tony gives orders to Ziva and McGee but they refuse to do it. This forces Tony to do it on his own. The Case gets solved . The identity of the mysterious caller is not revealed. 

 

Time skip 

Ziva phone's Gibbs because she's in trouble. Gibbs came to help her and it took him two days to get it all sorted out. Then Fornell asked for help because she has been kidnapped. It took them another two days. After two days he decided to come out of retirement. 

 

Jenny told tony that Gibbs was back and he said "OK". 

 

When Tony got back to the built pen he found all his things stuffed in a box on his desk. Ziva and McGee came in and started to put tony down on his desk. Gibbs joined in with Ziva and McGee. Tony made sure that he didn't show that he was hurt by it. Abby ducky and Jimmy came to see if Gibbs was back. Jimmy look up at the magazine to see his cousin looking and she look at him then at tony and could see that he was hurt but couldn't tell why. Jimmy said to ducky "Dr Mallard I will be back in a minute. Jimmy walked up to Jenny. Jenny goes "do you know what has tony looking upset". Jimmy goes "no I don't know Cus". "We need to do something because Ziva and McGee are out of control" Jimmy says. Jenny goes now Gibbs is back hopefully they will listen to tony. Jimmy goes I know other wise Tony's going to withdraw from them.