- Text Size +

Tony has been given a of so that he can use being on land a gain. The first thing that he does is go to LA and see the NCIS team there. He walks into Hetty's office and thanks her for getting everyone to the award ceremony. After he has talked to Hetty for a little bit he goes to see the team.

Sam spots him goes "hi rear Admiral and I didn't know that you could fly navy planes".

Tony says "I never have been on to say everything that I do or have just I have gotten more degree since I last came to see you. 

Then he looks at G and says don't tell Gibbs about any of this please as he will find out eventually and the direction is already trying to get a look at even though he doesn't have enough clearance to look at it".

G replies with OK and we all have the clearance look at everything about you". Tony replied with because I said you could and because you are friend's of Sam's and I trust you with everything". 

Deeks asks him why did you do everything you did A.J.".

At first it was just to get a way from my farther, some of it was to show my father that I would never go to the family business". 

'OK" Deeks answered him. 

Kenzi goes "are going see Kelly and Shannon before you go back to work". 

Tony answered with yes and to answer your question G yes they are Gibbs's family".

Nell and Eric come down and they all start to talk about everything and anything. 

Before he leaves he says by the way you are invited to Jimmy's wedding".

Sam goes "he finally proposed to Breena". 

"Yes he did it whilst I was aboard U.S.S Seahawks".

Sam Goes "OK".

 

When tony leaves goes to a posh street in LA and knocks the door.

A man opens up the door and asks him "who are you and why are you here". 

Tony goes "I'm here to the Gibbs about something that's going to be happening soon and they know me By tony or Captain A.J. But I've recently just went up a rank".

Kelley comes to the door to see what's taking Aaron so long. She sees Tony and smile at him.

 

"Hi Tony how are are you?" . "Are you here for a social visit or a business one?".

Tony goes both and I recently went up a rank as now I'm a rear admiral now also is your mam here as the news I have is for both of you".

Aaron says "come on in then".

 

When they are in the house Kelly says "no my mam is coming over in the morning ".

Tony says OK I will have the social visit now then and can I stay over please". 

Kelly says "yes you can stay over and normally when you have news for us you come with your squadron Tony".

Tony goes "well I only came back on land last night so I thought I would come and see everyone who I don't always get to see before I go back to and I work for your dad". "Also the squadron would of told uses next week".

Aaron goes "does her dad know that you know his family.

No her dad and my boss doesn't know much about me or how much I actually know about about things that uses will find out tomorrow".(Tony)

"Goodnight Tony" (Kelly)

Tony goes to the room that he always sleeps in when he there.

 

Tony gets up at 05:00 and goes to the library to Read some books. When it's 06:30 he starts to cook everyone breakfast. Aaron gets up at 06:40 and wounded what was cooking as he knows that doesn't normally happen. When Aaron gets to the kitchen he sees Tony making breakfast for everyone. 

 

"When is Shannon getting here" Tony asked Aaron with out turning around. 

"She should be here any minute which is why I'm up" (Aaron)

Just as Aaron said that the door opens.

Shannon comes in the kitchen sees Tony. 

"How's Leroy Tony". (Shannon)

"He's fine but missing you and Kelly as know ones let him know that uses are alive so he thinks that it's his fault that uses are dead".(Tony)

"Ok".(Shannon)

"We are just wait for Kelly".(Tony)

 

They talk about how everything been going on for Shannon whilst they are waiting for Kelly. At 07:00 Kelly walks into the kitchen. Tony is taking everyone's breakfast to the dining room.

"Ok Tony what news did you have for me and my mam".(Kelly)

ok so you two can get reunited with your dad/your husband soon".(Tony)

"Ok" both Shannon and Kelly say at the same time.

They talk about everything that Tony's been up to since the last time he seen Kelly.

 

When Tony left he went to see his fraternity brothers and then he goes to see his squadron for the rest of the day. 

 

The next day he walks in to autopsy and tells Ducky and Jimmy what he actually did we he was on U.S.S. Seahawks. 

 

After he's seen them he goes to see Abby.

When he gets to Abby's lab he hit by a missile that's Abby. 

"Are you back for good now Tony".(Abby)

"Yes I am".(Tony)

They talk about lots of stuff.

 

Tony goes to the bullet pen and walked to Bolla. 

Congratulations Bolla whispered to Tony. He just nodded his thanks. 

Tony goes "how's your fiance doing". 

"Tony" Bolla says in a warning tone. 

He just laughed at this and said "I thought everyone knew about it".

"No I hadn't told anyone yet". (Bolla)

"Sorry then BOLLA". (Tony)

"That's OK but how did you know" (Bolla) 

"I have my ways also you look happier then this whole building has ever seen plus you have a ring on your finger bye Tony says as he walks to his team". 

 

"I know uses were watching the whole thing and it's good to be back". (Tony) 

How did you know as you weren't facing us". (Ziva)

"I know lots of things about people Zeeeva". (Tony)

Gibbs thinks that if Tony wanted he could be a profiler.

Tony sits behind his computer and starts to do all the paperwork that he's missed and it's like that for the rest of the week. 

 

A vicious attack on several Marines leaving one dead and another in critical condition leads the team to Gibbs' hometown, where the injured Marine is from. Gibbs, Ziva, and McGee head to Gibbs' hometown, only to find that everyone in town believed their victim was dead; Ziva and McGee meet Gibbs' dad, Jackson Gibbs and discover the estranged relationship between Gibbs and his father. After questioning the suspect, Gibbs' car is blown up along with all the evidence inside but blood DNA left behind at the scene leads to a surprising revelation. Jackson tries to repair his relationship with Gibbs by showing he helped rebuild the car Gibbs wanted as a teenager and father and son finally make amends. In a flashback, it is shown that Gibbs met his future first wife, Shannon, at a train station; Jackson gives Gibbs the car he built for him.

 

They get a case that link's them to LA. 

Tony and Gibbs go to the LA office. Hetty comes to meet them and her and tony are acting as if they have never met and are not friends. 

"Hi Agents Gibbs and Dinozzo". 

Hi "Hetty" they say. 

"Come on in and meet my team". (Hetty) 

"Callen" (Gibbs) 

"Gibbs" (Callen) 

"You two know each other". (Tony) 

"yes". Gibbs 

"right boss" (Tony) 

After the introductions they get on the case. It both teams to solve the c 

 

Its been a very hard 3 weeks for everyone. Vance was surprised at how tony could get Director David to spill information and not answer any of the questions that he was being asked. 

 

The team works to solve the murder of a Reverend's son and they soon figure out he may be involved in a hate crime. Gibbs' father returns for Christmas and Gibbs tries to figure out why he has a sudden change in behavior right before the holidays. An old friend of Abby asks McGee for a favour - her nephew (who is living with her) wants to see his mother for Christmas, who is currently on a Marine ship in the Indian Ocean, but only McGee can make it happen. Gibbs figures out that it was the victim's brother who was the culprit, since he couldn't accept his brother's conversion to Islam. Gibbs also discovers that his father killed a man attempting to rob his store and he came to ask for advice on how to deal with killing another man.

 

Ziva's been giving Tony a really hard time since they rescued her.

McGee joins Ziva in nearly everything she has done to Tony. 

 

Tony get a phone call from Sam.

"Hi Sam how's everyone doing at your end as mines great". (Tony) 

"Hetty and my wife are inviting you over for a meal". (Sam)

"Are you on speaker phone because if you are this is for everyone in the room". (Tony) 

"Yes, Why are you with your team so you are going to shock them because you don't want them to know about something". (Sam) 

 

"Omnes tres Italici invitata successu invitatur ad sacrificium coctum in domo mea. 

". (Tony) 

"OK everybody will and are you inviting anyone". (Hetty) 

"Ita me tibi loqui MANIPLUS et familias suas, Ducky et matrem, fratres mei Ita frater meus est familiaris et ala, Ducky et mater mea et fratres societate familia scriptor". (Tony) 

"ok" (Hetty, Sam, G Callen, Kenzi, Deeks, Nell and Eric) 

"vale". (Tony) 

"Bye Rear Admiral A.J.". (Hetty, Sam, G Callen, Kenzi, Deeks, Nell and Eric) 

 

Ducky came in when he was invited to the home cooked Italian meal. Tony had a genuine smile on his face after that and it lit up his whole face. Ducky goes to Gibbs. 

 

Tony looked at his phone quickly before Ziva got his phone.

"I'm going to see Abby". 

Before he got to the elevator his father comes out of the elevator. 

"What do you want sir" Tony says in a dangerous voice and has no emotions on his face. 

Don't be like that to your father tony he's only trying to be nice. 

Jimmy comes to help to out. 

Why are here Mr Dinozzo as you've not had anything to do with your son's life since he was 8 years old and 12 years old when you wanted him to join the family business but he didn't want to so you disowned him again. Your son's has had look after himself since he was 8 lot younger than that though didn't he. Jimmy said it all in anger. 

"Take jimmy back to autopsy please Anthony". (Ducky) 

OK Ducky will do and Ducky followed them not long after. 

 

Back with Tony's dad. 

"That boy doesn't know my family". 

They all start to talk about what tony was like as a kid even though it's lies. Team Gibbs apart from Gibbs himself believes what he's saying. When tony gets to Abby's lab. 

"How could you lie about your dad". (Abby) 

Tony takes Abby's reports and storms back to his pick his then passed them to Gibbs. Tony has a really dark aura about him as he storms out of NCIS headquarters. 

 

"I wonder why Tony's so upset".

Abby comes up to Gibbs and goes "why does tony make lies about his father".

 

"Abby you know that tony doesn't really like talking about his life". (Gibbs)

 

Ducky comes up and goes "Abby how could you say that to Tony. I don't know what he's going to do now". "Tony knows a lot of things". 

 

"Neither do we Duck and he's got a really dark aura around him". 

 

"Abby what tony told you about his past was the truth so need to apologize to other wise he could do something with out thinking". 

Ducky doesn't give anyone time to ask him what he meant by the last bit of his sentence as he walks away from them. 

 

They are on cold cases this week. The team try and invite him to things but he turns them down. 

 

Ducky and Jimmy come and leave with Tony. Ducky and Jimmy followed Tony in Ducky's car. When they get there Tony goes straight to the kitchen to start making the 3 course meal. Ducky and Jimmy have a look around the big mansion. After they finished looking around there was a knock on the door. Jimmy opens the door to his squadron and Tony's fraternity brothers. Jimmy let's everyone in. The nearly everyone went to look around but Jack and Steve went to find Tony with Ducky and Jimmy. They find him preparing a second course and third course Tony goes uses can ask me questions that I know everyone has. 

"How does know one know about this mansion because know here knows about it?". (Jimmy)

"We would like to know as well Tony " (Hetty)

I got this with what my mother left me I have a few house's and have a ways of trance port because of other people who've died".(Tony)

"How may house's do you have A.J ".(Jack)

"One in Italy, one in England, one in Scotland and seven in the USA".(Tony)

Wow how do you have all that and what you use them for. (Jack)

"A global centre that helps all sorts or people and it runs of donations and know one knows that I'm the founder of it most of them think that I'm just a volunteer when I go and check on them also I've bought Jenny's house's are all apart of this centre also I can afford it before anyone says anything".(Tony)

"How can you afford it". (Sam)

"Trust fund's,my pay cheque's from the military and the police force's that I worked with are collecting interest in the bank accounts I have for them". (Tony)

"How can you remember everything because you have so many degrees" ( Hetty)

"I have a photographic memory and an IQ of 250, Jimmy has the same apart from his IQ of 210 and so does Jack but he has an IQ of 185" .(Tony)

After Tony said that he starts to take everything to the dinning room. Once they are all round the dinning table they talk about everything. Tony makes two rounds to the kitchen for the other courses. When they are nearly done Tony goes "I'm thinking about leaving NCIS soon but I don't know if I am yet".

"I guess that you've had enough of what they are doing to you Rear Admiral". (Jimmy)

"Yes I am captain but I will still help everyone in this room if they need my help because uses have all been there through my different parts of my life". (Tony)

"They all go that's good and it would be a shame for NCIS if you do leave". (Kenzi)

"When I help out your Team's Hetty I will be getting called A.J. Please as I don't want it to get back to the DC building".(Tony)

"Ok" Everybody says.

When they have all left Tony cleans up and goes back to his apartment. He's meet by his team mates. Tony goes up the stairs to get to his apartment. 

Gibbs woke up after tony had gotten to the stairs. The team leaves.