- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another attack on Tony leads to some disturbing conclusions for Gibbs.

Tony grunted as he was slammed into the wall, his breath rushing out at the force of the impact. It was a struggle to both not react and to breathe, what with the hand gripping his throat tight. He couldn't fight back anymore, that was an option he'd lost when he'd officially and truly become Gibbs' slave. Of course, he hadn't expected to need to fight back, belonging to a Gunny, but then, Marines weren't called Jarheads for no reason, either.

Placating, he began, "Look, guys, I'm sorry if I did something to…"

He was released only long enough for the guy to backhand him. Tony's head rocked with the blow and connected painfully with the wall. The hand returned, squeezing tight around his throat and he gasped, trying to breathe for real this time. A look in the nearly feral brown eyes showed that whatever the problem this marine had with him, it was personal.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing! Let him go!"

Oh thank God, he thought in relief at Kate's exclamation.

The hand was removed and he sagged to the ground, coughing. Delicate but strong hands gripped his shoulder as one of Kate's arms went around him.

"Are you stupid, or just suicidal?" she demanded. "Do you know who this man belongs to? No, let me guess, you can't read the words engraved right on his Chain, right?"

"He started it by mouthing off to me!" the marine answered sullenly.

Tony's head snapped up at that blatant lie and he opened his mouth to protest, but closed it again at Kate's look.

"Fine. Get out of here before I let the Gunny know exactly who was messing with his property," Kate ordered, tone and eyes flinty.

The two marines left, muttering to themselves, and as soon as they did, Tony exclaimed softly, "I didn't do anything, he attacked me for no reason!"

Tilting his chin up, Kate squinted at the bruises Tony could feel forming, and assured him, "I believe you, Tony, but it's your word against his."

Slave against freeman. Right. No chance that he'd be believed. Sighing, Tony nodded and accepted her help to stand.

"How's your head?"

"Throbbing."

"C'mon, let's get some ice before Gibbs sees you."

"I'm still going to bruise."

"I know, but at least I can hide behind the fact that I took care of you as soon as I found you before he tries to kill me for not keeping a better eye on you," Kate said dryly.

* * * *

Jethro took one look at Tony in Ducky's chair and snarled, "What the hell happened?"

"My face met up with the back end of a marine's hand," Tony answered, trying to keep it light.

Piercing blue eyes landed on Tony's throat before Jethro demanded, "And why did someone try to make an impression of your Chain into your skin?"

"No idea," Tony replied honestly. "I still don't know what happened. One second I was bringing Abby's results back to Kate and the next these two marines are slamming me into the wall. I didn't even see them, let alone see it coming."

Furious, Jethro nonetheless kept his touch gentle as he examined the injuries: a swollen lip, faint strangulation marks around the base of the throat, and a slightly glassy look in Tony's eyes that spoke of a mild concussion. He moved Tony's head around until finding the minor goose egg on the back of it, his jaw clenching in barely repressed anger. "Kate…"

"Boss, it's not her fault," Tony instantly interrupted.

Jethro looked him in the eyes and ordered, "Quiet."

Tony's eyes widened, but his mouth remained shut, which was all Jethro wanted. Glancing over at Kate, who stood rigid a short distance away, he said, "I left Tony in your care."

She nodded, unflinching. "And I didn't think the ten minute errand of going to Abby's lab and back to the office would result in him being attacked by two jarheads. When he didn't come back right away, I called Abby, who said he'd picked up the report and already left, and that's when I went looking for him."

Putting a hand on Tony's shoulder, noticing that the younger man was upset by the hard tones, Jethro rubbed the area as he replied, "When I leave Tony in your care, I expect him to be in your sight unless he has to go to the head."

"Understood," she agreed.

"Good. Now, who were these men and why did they attack Tony, do we know?" Jethro asked.

Tony sighed softly under the continuing caress, leaning into it, and relaxing under his touch. Relieved, most likely, that all Kate had received was a stern warning. Hiding a smile at his slave's protective nature, Jethro pulled him closer and Tony rested against him, cheek to Jethro's chest.

"I'd never seen either of them before, but it was definitely personal," Tony said at last. "The guy who was, um, strangling me, he hated me, really hated me."

"Probably why he insisted that Tony started the fight. Technically, that gives him the right to ‘correct,' Tony," Kate put in.

Carding his fingers gently through Tony's hair, restraining the impulse to snarl that he was the only one that got to correct Tony, Jethro stated evenly, "We'll have to check the video feed to find out who they were."

"We can't," Kate announced. "It was in Corridor 114B."

Damn. There were only a few blind spots in the security system, and that was one of them. "Well, I guess it's the old fashioned way, then. Work with Abby to get a sketch done up and then we'll enter it into the database for a match."

"Ah, Gunnery Sergeant Gibbs?"

Jethro automatically moved to stand in front of Tony, shielding him from the newcomer. It was a young man, rounder than was usually found at NCIS but not really overweight, more like a sweet baby-face adding to the innocent expression. "You are?"

"Special Agent Tim McGee. I'm in the ah, technical division," McGee explained, looking nervously around the room.

Impatient, wanting to get Tony home and into bed so he could rest, Jethro demanded, "What is it, Agent McGee?"

"I just, um, I saw what happened. With those marines, I mean. And I heard them tell Agent Todd that your slave started it, but I know that's not true," McGee replied.

Jethro frowned. "Why are you coming forward?"

Shifting uncomfortably, McGee answered, "I don't like abuses of power, any kind, and it's the right thing to do."

Thoughtful, Jethro asked, "Would you be willing to swear to it?"

"Absolutely."

He took in McGee's surprisingly firm countenance for a moment then nodded. "Good. Kate, work with McGee on getting a sketch. I want to get Tony home so he can rest."

"Boss?" Tony asked, hesitant.

Jethro looked back at Tony. "What is it?"

"Can I…I want to help."

Of course he would want to help. Glancing over at Kate and then McGee, he barked, "What are you waiting for? Get to work!"

Both hurriedly left Ducky's office and Kate wisely closed the door behind them.

Softening a little as he turned his attention back onto Tony, Jethro brushed his fingers over the young man's unblemished cheek. There were so many scars for someone Tony's age, both external and internal, that it was a wonder any part of him was still unmarked. Cupping Tony's face, he leaned in and gently kissed his swollen lip. "Ducky told me that you have a mild concussion. The best thing you can do to help is to rest and get back to full strength so you can face these bastards when we find them."

Though he didn't seem all that convinced, the protesting expression faded and Tony sighed his acceptance. Jethro wrapped his arms around his slave and pulled him in close, bending over him to press his lips against Tony's head. Tony's arms slid around Jethro's waist and the younger man relaxed completely against him. "Gods, Tony, you're supposed to be safe here! That's why I keep you with me!"

A chuckle rumbled through Tony as he replied, "And here I thought you couldn't bear to be parted from me."

A short laugh escaped and Jethro pulled back, tweaking Tony's nose. "That too."

* * * *

Curled in his Master's arms and stretched out on the bed, Tony let out a long sigh. Closing his eyes, he relished the feel of being in the Gunny's embrace and said, "I love you, Master."

One hand tightened briefly on his hip as Gibbs kissed his temple. Even though he didn't want to admit it, Tony felt better just resting with his eyes closed. Running around trying to help Kate and that other agent, McGee, would have been really painful and probably shortened his temper to a bad degree. He smiled and thought, Trust my Master to always know what's best for me.

It had been like that since Day One and the intervening three weeks had simply reinforced their bond. The paperwork had been completed the same day that Tony's convict-slave status had been overturned. Tony had been a free man for exactly the thirty seconds it had taken Gibbs to ask, "Are you sure?" and for Tony to finger his Chain and reply, "Positive."

He knew that Gibbs didn't tell him everything, that the older man was preoccupied with something not related to a case at work. But he also knew that if it was important and he needed to know, his Master would tell him. The level of freedom he now enjoyed was intoxicating and suited him to an astonishing degree. He didn't have to worry about anything now, because the Gunny would take care of everything for him. Tony had always been fiercely independent, but now he could see that it had been a sham. He'd been looking for someone to give him boundaries his entire life, and now he had that someone.

And then some.

His chuckle at that thought prompted Gibbs to ask, "What?"

"Nothing. Just thinking," Tony answered, kissing the bare chest. "So what's the next move, once I can stand upright without the urge to fall right back over again?"

"Kate and McGee will have the marines who assaulted you in custody on abuse charges and I'll interrogate them to find out why they attacked you."

"Will they still be breathing after?"

The Gunny pinched Tony's ass and said, "Yes, smartass. I won't guarantee their ability to walk after, but they'll be breathing."

Grinning impudently, even though Gibbs couldn't see the expression in the dark, Tony asked, "And then?"

"And then we'll figure out what to do about it once I know why it happened in the first place. Now close your eyes and get some sleep."

Tony sighed again, but even knowing that he was too keyed up to actually get to sleep, he obediently closed his eyes. A strong hand ghosted down his bare back, eliciting shivers and he murmured, "That's not going to put me to sleep."

The Gunny chuckled and the light caress turned into a firm one as he said, "Roll over."

Turning so he lay on his back, Tony stared up at the dark shape that was his Master and smiled, seeing the handsome features softened by moonlight. It wasn't often that this gentle, caring expression was so open and he memorized every bit of it. The hand returned to his body, this time stoking slowly down his chest, over his abs to grip Tony's cock, already firming with desire.

"Yeah, I can see why you're having trouble sleeping," Gibbs announced, voice laced with quiet amusement.

Tony's groan of pleasure as his shaft was pumped echoed through the air and he turned his head so he could suck on his Master's throat. The Gunny groaned in return and his hand moved faster while his other reached down to play with Tony's balls, rolling them gently around his palm.

"Oh Gods!" Tony exclaimed, arching into the sensation.

"You look so good like this, Tony, so perfect," Gibbs continued softly. "So wanton, sometimes I think I should just keep you in bed, on edge like this, all the time. That's it, Tony, fuck my hand, do it to yourself."

Tony's hips jerked and he thrust into the almost too-tight grip around his cock. He did as ordered and thrust his dick in and out of the tight hole made by his Master's hand.

"Come when you need to, my own. Imaging this is me, imagine you're inside my ass, loving me so hard that I'm crazy with it and…"

Shuddering at the low, hot whisper, Tony's body tensed, his balls drawing tight and he gasped in release as the pictures of taking his Master like that ran through his mind, sending him over the edge with a whimpered, "Master!"

Devastated, Tony just lay there for a few minutes, eyes closed and his heart thundering in his chest. He felt Gibbs slide a leg over his lower body, the hard cock rubbing against Tony's hip and heard, "Lick me clean, my own."

When Gibbs' hand was pressed to his mouth, Tony obeyed instantly without even opening his eyes, licking the hand covered in his own come clean with broad swipes of his tongue. He tiredly held the wrist, turning the hand this way and that, using the tip of his tongue to get between and up the fingers. His Master groaned, undulating against him and pressed sucking kisses all over Tony's chest as he did. Then more wetness spilled over Tony's abs and quiet curses of pleasure filled the air.

Gibbs collapsed on him and Tony smiled, wrapping his arms around his Master. As often happened, the older man was already on his way into sleep after orgasm and Tony nuzzled his throat as he whispered, "Love you, Master, love you so much."

There was a quiet mumble in response and then soft, almost-snores filled the air. Thoroughly content, Tony closed his eyes, knowing he could sleep.

* * * *

Jethro stared at the young man seated across the interrogation room table from him. He didn't ask questions or move in his seat, he just stared. Corporal Will Haskins was a big man, taller than Tony by some four inches and heavier by a good thirty pounds…all of it solid muscle. It would have been child's play for Haskins to throw Tony around even if he had been able to fight back, which of course, he hadn't.

It was almost ten minutes before Haskins finally broke the silence with, "What do you want? Why am I here?"

Jethro drew it out for another minute or so before answering, "Why did you mess with my slave?"

At that, a faint smirk surfaced and Haskins said, "He mouthed off to me."

"Even if I believed that for a second, which I don't, it doesn't answer the question. Why did you mess with my slave?"

"I told you…"

"And I don't believe you," Jethro interrupted, staying cool. Leaning back in his chair, he continued, "You deliberately attacked someone who couldn't fight back. Are you a sadist, a sociopath, or just plain mean?"

"I didn't attack him," Haskins maintained.

Jethro's lips pursed. "I have a witness that says you did."

"Slaves can't testify."

"I'm not talking about the slave, I'm talking about an NCIS agent who saw everything."

"You're bluffing."

"I don't bluff."

Haskins stared at him for a long moment, then shrugged. "Who cares? He's a slave. And it's not like I did any permanent damage."

"From the bruises around his throat, you were planning to do permanent damage," Jethro pointed out.

Haskins shrugged again and didn't answer.

For a long moment, Jethro again just stared at the young man. He knew that there was something more going on here because Haskins and Tony had never met and there was no connection anywhere that Kate or McGee had been able to find. Not even some strange, far-fetched connection like third cousins by marriage who had dated in middle school. Tony had said that this was personal and Jethro believed him, but what kind of personal…well, that was still a mystery.

Opening Haskins' personnel file, Jethro flipped through it before stopping at the review section. "Says here that you do very well on all your exams, physical and intelligence, that you're an exemplary marksman, get high marks in covert training exercises, and you're going to go out for SEALS next year."

"Yeah," Haskins drawled, suspicious.

"I'd hate to see that dream go down the drain."

Haskins' eyes widened only slightly, but Jethro also noticed the nostrils flare and jaw tightening. All minute signs of emotion, but plain enough for him to read, especially combined together. "You can't sabotage that."

"Sure I can, but I wouldn't. No, I was actually thinking about how long it would take you to retrain your body. I doubt that you'd be able to take the extra couple of years, given that you're already on the edge of being too old for the Unit."

Frowning now, Haskins demanded, "What are you talking about?"

"Why did you mess with my slave?" Jethro countered.

Openly exasperated, Haskins replied, "Because I felt like it, okay?"

"You saw that he belongs to a Gunny."

"Yeah, so?"

Jethro shrugged, a careless gesture. "So most people aren't stupid enough to mess with the property of a Gunny, especially not one wearing a Chain like that. Was it personal to me and not the slave? Did I do something to you?"

"No, no I never even seen you before," Haskins admitted.

Assuming a regretful expression, Jethro said, "That's too bad."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm about to."

"What do you mean?"

"Do something to you."

Haskins swallowed nervously. "What're you going to do?"

"Did you know," Jethro began casually. "that men in combat and high stress situations, like men on a SEAL team, actually perform much better after they've been castrated? It's a fact that they're calmer under dangerous circumstances and make better decisions without all that testosterone flying around. They did a study on it a few years ago and there was some talk of making it mandatory, but it never got beyond that. Doesn't change the fact that someone like me, can order someone like you, to get neutered and there's not a damn thing that you can do about it."

Paling rapidly, Haskins' Adam's apple bobbed convulsively and he pleaded, "No! Gunny, please!"

Jethro slammed his hand on the table and snarled, "Why did you attack my slave?"

"Some man grabbed me and said that he was going to kill my girl if I didn't kill the slave!" Haskins exclaimed.

Not surprised by either the capitulation or the explanation, Jethro pulled out a picture of Tony's father and slid it over the table. "That him?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Positive. This guy was younger."

"Can you contact him?"

"No, he said that he'd contact me when he saw the obit."

Taking in the rapid pulse beating a tattoo in the man's throat and the fear in the corporal's eyes, Gibbs' lips twisted in morbid amusement. He stood and picked up the file. "You will work with a tech to put together a sketch of the man. You will be under surveillance and wired at all times for when he makes contact with you. And Corporal…"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Don't bother going out for the SEALS, they don't take cowards."

Miserable, Haskins nodded and slunk down in his chair as Jethro left the interrogation room.

* * * *

"So we put in the obit and see who contacts him," Kate said easily.

Jethro nodded agreement and ordered, "Take care of it. I know that his father's behind the attempt, so we need this guy to get to DiNozzo senior."

Abby was keeping Tony occupied while Gibbs, Kate, and McGee went over what he'd found out from Haskins. The circle of people who knew about Tony's father's involvement in the slave's original downfall had been expanded to include McGee. The young agent had been horrified when told and Jethro had had a brief thought of, No one can be that naïve, or that easy to read. It's an act.

Only, after spending some time with McGee, Jethro knew that it wasn't. He wasn't sure if that was what caused him to like the young man or trust him, but it was as good a place to start. Of course, it didn't hurt that Abby was already putting the moves on McGee. She was no mean judge of character, herself.

"I'll have the announcement in tomorrow morning's paper," Kate confirmed.

McGee piped up, "And I can take care of the, the wiring part of things. That's sort of what I do."

Jethro arched an eyebrow at him. "Sort of?"

"Well, I know how to do it, I just, you know, haven't yet. I mostly do research."

"Research." Jethro repeated, deadpan.

"Important research!" McGee said. "Deadlines, time-crunches, sensitive information. I can handle it, honest!"

Hiding a smile at the young agent's expense, Jethro asked, "Can you hit the bull's eye on the target range?"

"Of course!"

The indignant response almost caused the grin to break through, but Jethro contained it. "Good. Then get to work, both of you!"

McGee hurried off, but Kate lingered, flashing him a grin and observing, "You're such a bastard sometimes, Gibbs."

Smirking, Jethro answered, "I do have a reputation to maintain."

* * * *

Spinning around and around in the chair, Tony felt the dizziness threaten to overwhelm him, but was enjoying the sensation too much to stop. And then someone stopped him by grabbing the chair and he nearly tumbled out of it altogether. The world spun a few more times before he could make out his Master's features and grinned foolishly up at him. "Sorry. I was bored."

"So I see," Gibbs agreed, grinning back at him. "Come on, I have a job for you."

Tony tried to jump up, but when he did, the world spun some more and he staggered right into his Master's arms. Closing his eyes intensified the feeling of dizziness and the arms around him and he burrowed closer.

"Tony? What're you doing?"

"Snuggling."

"Okay. That's what I thought you were doing."

A sharp slap on his ass broke through the comfortable feeling and he jerked upright with a yelp.

Unrepentant, Gibbs informed him, "Snuggling is for personal time, not here on duty."

Tony offered a sloppy salute and replied smartly, "Sir, yes Sir!"

"Come on, smartass, let's get to work."

Pleased at the lingering grin he'd managed to provoke, Tony fell into step with his Master and followed him out of the lab. They passed Abby on her way back, but Gibbs didn't stop, so Tony just gave her a wave and a, "See you later!"

"Rock on, man."

Chuckling, Tony entered the elevator, shaking his head in amusement. As soon as the doors closed and Gibbs did something at the control panel, he found himself plastered against the wall, Gibbs' weight pressing on him full-length. This close up, his Master's eyes were incredibly blue and intoxicating and he gasped, "What happened to personal time only?"

"This isn't snuggling," Gibbs answered, a hand gripping Tony through his pants.

"Oh Gods!"

It was fast and ruthless with his Master's mouth hot and wet on him, dragging his release out within minutes, aided by the fingers that rubbed just behind his balls. Jerking hard as he came, Tony felt all the strength leave him and simply turned when moved. Gibbs had lined up behind him and pushed slowly inside with a slick cock, again making him grateful for a well-prepared Master who could multitask so well. He gasped, "You carry lube around?"

A warm chuckle vibrated right in his ear as Gibbs answered, "Never know when an empty elevator will be handy."

Moaning, Tony spread his legs as best he could, but he was held fast by his pants. It was faster than their usual love making, but still slow enough for Tony to wonder who might be waiting for the elevator. Gibbs moved leisurely, apparently not thinking about that, or probably just caring more about being gentle with Tony. On the last slide into his body, Gibbs remained glued to him, hips jerking into Tony as he filled his slave with seed.

Panting in Tony's ear, Gibbs squeezed him tight and whispered, "Love you, Tony."

Tony smiled in utter contentment and sighed deeply as his Master lazily moved his half-hard cock around inside him. "Mmm…love you too, Master."

After pressing a kiss to the back of Tony's neck, Gibbs withdrew and ordered, "Stay put while I clean you up a bit."

"Mhm," Tony agreed, blitzed on pleasure.

* * * *

It turned out that his Master really did have work for him to do, so when they finally stepped off the elevator, Tony found himself going through file after file of cold cases, checking the paperwork for accuracy in order to package them up to be shipped into storage. Not, normally, something that Gibbs had his people do, but Tony didn't yet have security clearance to work on active cases.

It wasn't until late that night that Gibbs finally called it quits. The office was mostly deserted, except for Kate working at her desk, and she was ordered to leave when they did, though Tony doubted she would. He was sure that they were working on the marine who had attacked him, but since Gibbs hadn't said, Tony wouldn't ask. It would show a lack of faith in his Master to question his actions.

Finally at home and fed, Tony was curled up naked in Gibbs' arms, sprawled over his lap as they watched television. It was a present from Ducky who'd had it delivered a week after Tony had arrived, claiming that Jethro might only wish to watch the Farmer's Almanac, but Tony probably had other shows in mind.

"Long day," Gibbs murmured.

Tony nodded. "Definitely."

"Tomorrow's going to be longer for you."

Uh oh, that doesn't sound good, Tony thought in apprehension. He pulled back a little and asked, "Why?"

Brushing his fingers through Tony's hair, Gibbs informed him, "Someone ordered that Marine to kill you, Tony. He kidnapped the man's girlfriend and threatened to kill her if you weren't killed."

Shocked, Tony exclaimed, "But, but who would do that!? Someone in retaliation for the Senator's downfall? One of his family many?"

"It could be anyone," Gibbs said, regretfully. "You put a lot of people behind bars over the years, Tony, and we're not overlooking any lead."

But there was something in his Master's voice that told Tony the older man knew who was behind the attack. "You know who it is."

"We have a strong lead."

"You know who it is."

Gibbs hesitated, then clarified, "I think I know who it is. I don't want to say anything to you until I know for sure, one way or the other."

Nodding slowly, Tony agreed, "All right. I can understand that. So what are you going to do?"

"Your obituary is going to appear in tomorrow's paper. You'll be staying here in the house with Kate and a Sergeant I know, though I don't expect any trouble. It's just a precaution."

How many times had he said that to a victim that he'd put under witness protection? A wry smile drifted over his lips and he said, "Come on, Boss, I was a cop. I know better."

"Nothing is going to happen to you, Tony," Gibbs stated.

And if the Gunny said it was so, then it was so. Hiding a smile, Tony rested his head again on his Master's shoulder and replied, "How long do you think until you know for sure?"

"I wish I knew," Gibbs admitted. "We'll be waiting for the perp to make contact. Until then, we just keep Haskins under surveillance."

Tony fell silent, knowing there wasn't really anything else to say.

"Come here."

Tony arched an eyebrow at Gibbs and pointed out, "I already am."

Smiling briefly, the other man tugged him upright and then turned him around so that he was straddling and facing Gibbs. Strong hands settled on his hips and Gibbs said, "I'm going to find out who's behind all of this and then we're going to start living our lives for real. Your clearance comes through in ten days, and once that happens, you can work with me for real, not just take up space at the office."

Tony smirked a little and replied, "I thought I was working for real."

"Don't be smart," Gibbs warned, though his tone was warm. His hands slid around and gripped Tony's ass, pulling him in tight. "I can think of much better uses for your mouth."

Taking the not so subtle hint, Tony leaned in and kissed him, soft and sweet. Gibbs took control of the kiss, as he always did, and slowly devoured Tony's mouth. Rocking back and forth on his Master, Tony felt the hard length grow beneath him and his breath hitched in anticipation. Maybe now, finally, he would be Claimed. The gentleness with which his Master always took him was wonderful, but Tony was starting to feel as though Gibbs didn't want to Claim him.

Gibbs broke off the kiss and said, "Wait, we need lube."

"No!" Tony exclaimed angrily, then bit his lip and looked down in consternation. It wasn't his place to deny how his Master took him, but he wanted it so badly.

"Excuse me?"

An embarrassed heat flushed through Tony and he whispered miserably, "Why don't you want to Claim me?"

"Oh Tony, that's not it, my own. Look at me."

Hesitant, Tony did so and found love shining back at him from Gibbs' eyes, as well as passion.

"I wanted to make sure that you were all right, physically and emotionally, before I Claimed you. I didn't want you to…associate it with anything else," Gibbs explained, brushing his fingers over Tony's cheek.

Tony leaned into the caress and promised, "I wouldn't. No matter how rough you might get, Master, I love you and I know that you love me. It has nothing to do with, with That."

Piercing blue eyes stared back at him for a long minute, assessing the truth of his answer, then Gibbs nodded. "All right, then."

Unexpectedly, Gibbs stood, supporting Tony's weight completely as he walked from the living room to the bedroom. Tony wrapped his arms and legs around tight and buried his face against Gibbs' throat, mouthing the skin there. He was lowered carefully to the bed where Gibbs just looked at him for a few minutes, a strange smile on his face. Finally, not sure what was wrong, Tony asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Just admiring the view," Gibbs assured him, a full-out grin surfacing. "On your stomach, Tony."

Tony quickly flipped over, scooting up the bed to rest on the pillows. He heard Gibbs undressing, but didn't turn back to look. The bed dipped with his Master's weight and he gasped in surprise when a warm, wet tongue delved into his hole. Groaning in pleasure, Tony's legs splayed apart and he received an approving chuckle in response. Gibbs shifted from merely exploring to sucking and biting and Tony shuddered at the sensory assault, hands twisting in the bedcovers.

He barely registered it stopping before feeling the tip of his Master's cock at his hole. Gibbs moved in, slow but steady, pushing aside the recently healed flesh with care. It still hurt, tears sparked as Tony was invaded, but it was a pain he wanted. He panted into the pillows as his Master completely possessed him. When the full length was lodged inside him, feeling much larger than it did when it was slick, he lay there trying to adjust.

Gibbs kissed the top of his spine and bit lightly at his ear. "You okay, my own?"

Nodding, Tony gasped, "It hurts, but Gods, please more!"

"You asked for it."

That was a wicked warning if ever Tony had heard one, but he didn't have time to prepare for the nearly instant fucking he got. Gibbs thrust in and out of his body in a hard, driving rhythm, Claiming him in a way that Tony had been daydreaming about for the last three weeks. Since the Chain had been soldered on, fused into one piece that would never come off unless extreme measures were taken.

Tony cried out in need, reaching up to take hold of the headboard as he was ridden without mercy. Part of something deep inside rebelled for a moment, and he flashed back to the time in the Pens where he'd been taken just as mercilessly, but far more brutally. Before he could even form a protest, his Master moaned in pleasure, chanting his name and calling him ‘my own.' It took him out of the memory, reminding Tony where he was…in his Master's bed, being Claimed by the one person who would never knowingly hurt him.

Shuddering, Tony sagged limply against the mattress as he came. This seemed to be some kind of signal, because Gibbs' pace grew harder and faster, the shaft barely leaving his body before humping back inside. Only a few moments later, wet heat filled him and his Master collapsed on top of him, breathing heavy in his ear.

Unable to summon the strength to move, and not wanting to do so anyhow, Tony whispered, "Thank you, Master, thank you."

Gibbs undulated lazily against him, biting his earlobe sharply. The cock was still hard inside Tony's body as Gibbs promised, "Oh, I'm not done yet, Slave."

Tony moaned and spread his legs for more.

* * * *

Kate smirked a little as she watched Tony move gingerly around the living room getting things ready for Gibbs to leave. It was sweet to see him so domestic and homey, especially since he'd obviously been Claimed the night before from the way he was limping. Way past time for that to have happened, in her humble opinion.

Then Gibbs showed up and pulled him into a tight embrace, giving him a deep, lingering kiss that caused her to sigh a little with longing. What she wouldn't give to feel for someone even half of what they did for each other.

Gibbs finally pulled back and slapped Tony on the ass with, "Make sure to get that reading done. I'll be quizzing you when I get home tonight."

"I will, Master," Tony promised, rubbing his backside.

"He won't be out of my sight except to use the head," Kate preempted when Gibbs turned to her.

Gibbs allowed, "I think here in the house, we can let up on that."

"Are you sure? Because I wouldn't want to break one of your rules," Kate needled, smirking.

"Keep it up, Agent Todd."

"Ooh, I'm scared."

Gibbs snorted in amusement and headed for the door, taking the paper and coffee from Tony on the way out, along with another kiss.

Once Gibbs had left, Kate asked curiously, "What reading?"

"Ops manual. My security clearance comes through in nine days, so I'll be ready to take the test and get everything done that very day," Tony explained.

It was a little difficult to picture Tony as anything except Gibbs' slave. She tried envisioning him with a gun and just couldn't do it. A little confused, she questioned, "Are you sure you want to? I mean, I know you were a cop before, but doesn't being even a partial agent make you not want to, um, be a slave?"

Tony smiled and carefully sat on the sofa beside her, unable to stifle the wince as he tried to get comfortable. "It's not something I'll ever want to give up, Kate. Gibbs owns me, heart and soul, control of my body is just an extension of that. Even if I was a freeman, I would still belong to him. It probably doesn't make sense, but that's how I feel."

Kate sighed, envious, and said, "No, I get it. And that's really great, Tony, I think you two are made for each other."

"But…?"

"No buts," she assured him. "I'm just a little jealous."

Humor lit his eyes as Tony teased, "So what about that doctor you've been seeing?"

* * * *

The surveillance van was silent as Jethro waited with McGee for the contact to show up with his hostage. It felt odd not to have Kate at his side, but he'd rather have her with Tony in case something there happened. He didn't know McGee enough to trust Tony with him, and while he trusted Abby and Ducky implicitly, neither of them could defend Tony. It was more likely that Tony would defend them in any kind of dangerous situation.

There were agents in place all around and throughout the warehouse building, waiting for the man to show up. He almost hadn't expected it to happen so fast but, with a live hostage, he probably should have. The kidnapper-attempted-murderer had called Haskins only an hour after the obituary had appeared in the paper, giving him the meet location.

Glancing at his watch, he saw that it was still three minutes before the agreed upon time and wondered if the person was going to be punctual. Haskins paced nervously in the warehouse itself, the cameras clearly picking up his agitated movements.

"We've got movement," McGee announced tersely.

Gibbs looked over at the monitor that showed the outside of the warehouse. An expensive, late-model sedan was approaching the building slowly, and then it entered through the large set of double doors that had been left open. Picking up his walkie-talkie, Gibbs ordered, "If anyone kills this son of a bitch, you'll answer to me. Lethal force is not authorized unless the civilian is in danger. Sound off."

"Team 1, acknowledged."

"Acknowledged, Team 3."

"Understood, Team 2."

"All right. Be ready to move on my mark."

Gibbs watched the monitor closely as the car door opened and a woman was shoved out. She was blindfolded or had tape over her eyes and crawled away from the vehicle blindly. Haskins rushed to her side and scooped her into his arms before running for cover.

"Move in! All teams move in!" Gibbs barked.

The warehouse door clanged shut, cutting off the car's escape route, and Gibbs ran out of the van, McGee only a step behind him. When he got into the warehouse, the agents had two men on the ground, cuffed and ready for transport. Holstering his gun, Gibbs stopped in front of the better dressed man and crouched beside his head. He grabbed the man's hair and yanked his head back to an uncomfortable angle, asking, "So why would you want Tony DiNozzo dead?"

* * * *

Jason Chester, age 30, handsome and thus far privileged in his life, sat in the interrogation chamber as if he hadn't a care in the world. Gibbs knew that the little bastard thought himself above the law because of his lineage, but the young man was in for a rude awakening. He already had permission from Director Morrow to prosecute the man in a Naval venue, since it had been a Marine who'd been coerced into action against an NCIS agent.

He left the viewing room for the interrogation room and sat in the chair opposite Jason. It wasn't going to take half the amount of time to break the kid as it would a military interviewee. There was no benefit of having gone through hours on hours of grilling exercises and screaming drill sergeants, after all, and the self-worth was contingent on his wealth. Take that security away and he'd be begging to give up information.

"When you stand before a military tribune, what are you going to offer as a defense for corrupting and coercing a military officer into actions against a government official?" Gibbs began, almost pleasantly.

Jason frowned. "What are you talking about? You can't try me, I'm not in the military."

"Guess again, Junior. I've already got permission to throw your tender little ass into the brig and let the cons there take as many goes at you as they want. And I will, too. What made you stupid enough to take on a Gunny and think there would be any other outcome?"

Swallowing nervously, Jason didn't answer.

Gibbs arched an eyebrow at him. "If you don't talk now, you won't get another chance until the hearing. Once I walk out that door, any chance you have for a deal is gone. You'll be hauled off to the brig to await a very unspeedy trial because, don't forget, this is the military where things move at half-speed, thanks to the bureaucracy."

"My father will…"

"Have no say in the matter."

"You don't even know…"

"Sure I do. Now ask me if I care. Your name isn't going to protect you, boy, and your money sure as hell isn't, either. Whoever told you they would, was lying through their teeth."

"He'll kill me if I talk!"

Bingo. Less than half the time, Gibbs thought in satisfaction. Not showing any of that, he said, "Quick death now, versus life in a military prison as someone, or more than one someone's, bitch. Which would you rather face?"

Openly scared, Jason leaned on the table and asked desperately, "Can't you do something? If I give you his name, can't you arrest him and use me as a witness?"

Pretending to think it over, Gibbs nodded slowly. "I could. Tell me what you know and I'll tell you if you deserve a deal."

"It's, it's Robert DiNozzo! I don't know the whole story, but Tony pissed him off about something. He's the one that sent Tony to the general Pens and kept him there. He's also the one that paid me to find a way to kill Tony."

"Why?"

"I don't know!"

Gibbs knew the kid wasn't lying, he was too terrified to lie. Nodding slowly, he pushed the pad of paper and pen to Jason and ordered, "Write it all down, in as much detail as you can. I want what happened each time you met, right down to the tie he was wearing, and I'll see what I can do about getting DiNozzo behind bars, or a convict-slave status."

But as he was leaving, Gibbs knew that there still wasn't anything that he could really get DiNozzo on, not with the other man's power and clout. He could buy his way out of both offenses without any trouble. No, what he needed to do was find out exactly why Tony's father wanted him dead. That was the key. He would keep Chester on ice until he found a way to bring DiNozzo down, not trusting that the kid wouldn't bolt the second he was in Witness Protection.

Unfortunately, this meant that he had to talk to Tony directly about his father's involvement about the whole situation and that was something he'd wanted to avoid for as long as possible.

Chapter End Notes:
Romanology is an AU fic of NCIS that takes place in a world where the Roman Empire never fell. It is a potential squick story as it contains the following: slave!fic, D/s, violence, blood-play, rough m/m sex, non-con, and mentions of castration with the potential for actual castration in the future. If any of the above squicks you, DO NOT go any further! Don't say I didn't warn you in some flaming email, either, because I did! So there!