Apologize by ncisluver97
Summary: Gibbs and Jenny's daughter, Taylor, gets her heart broken by Tony. Will her heart become one again, and will she survive the scary things to come? Read on and find out!
Categories: Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jeanne Benoit, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, La Grenouille, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Michelle Lee, Mike Franks, Other, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Angst, Drama, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairing: DiNozzo/OFC, Other Pairing, Gibbs/Jen
Warnings: Torture, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 9260 Read: 63004 Published: 04/12/2010 Updated: 05/08/2010
Story Notes:
Hello people! This is my first fanfiction, so please be nice!

1. Introduction by ncisluver97

2. Important Info by ncisluver97

3. The truth comes out onto the computer. by ncisluver97

4. Happy by ncisluver97

5. The truth comes out (in real life that is!) by ncisluver97

6. Angel of Death by ncisluver97

7. The truth about how Taylor feels about Tony comes out on accident. by ncisluver97

8. Dealing with the consequences by ncisluver97

9. My Immortal by ncisluver97

10. YEAH! by ncisluver97

11. 'The Kidnapping of Taylor Gibbs' by ncisluver97

12. In the Hospital by ncisluver97

13. My Party by ncisluver97

14. 15 Years Later by ncisluver97

15. Epilouge by ncisluver97

Introduction by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Gibbs and Jenny's daughter, Taylor, has her heart broken by Tony. Can her heart become one again and can it overcome the scariness she will come to? Read on and find out!
"I take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you. Need you like a heart, need to beat, it's nothing new. Yeah, yeah, I loved ya with the fire red, now it's turning blue and ya say. Sorry like the angel Heaven let me think was you, but I'm afraid. It's too late to apologize. It's too late. I said it's too late to apologize. It's too late. Woah... It's too late to apologize, it's too late. I said, it's too late to apologize, it's too late. I said it's too late to apologize, a-yeah. I said it's too late to apologize, a-yeah. I'm holdin' on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground."
Those are the words I learned to live by. Hi, I'm Taylor Ariana Gibbs and this... is apologize.
End Notes:
Hello people! This is my first story, so be nice please!
Important Info by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
This is where we introduce some of the people featured in the story!
"Rah-Rah-ah-ah-ah, Roma-Roma, ma maa, ga-ga-ooh la la, want your bad romance!" I sang out at rehersal.
"Good job Taylor!" Yelled my uncle Tom/director/agent. No silly, not secret or special agent, my brother and my agent for acting and singing. I am THE Taylor Ariana Gibbs. I have curly blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes anyone has ever seen. (Just like Christina Aguilara's.) I am a cheerleader for the Washington Warriors. (Go Gold and Blue!) I am top girl along with my bestest friend ever Victoria "Vicki" Mae DiNozzo. She has straight blonde hair and dark blue eyes. She also started living with my family when Tony turned 18, because when he turned 18 their dad moved to New York.
I have a brother and his name is Joshua "Josh" Mitchell Gibbs. My mom, Ariana Estrada Gibbs, is the director of NCIS where my dad, Tony, Ziva, McGee, Abby, Ducky, and Palmer work. (You'll learn about them later.)
My mom is Latina, she has blonde hair and brown eyes. She's from Colombia, South America and has an accent. It's so cool! Her sister is Shakira!
My dad has brown hair and the same eyes as me. He was in the Marines. He went right out of high school. He was a Scout Sniper. Then there's the people who work at NCIS. Ziva David is Israeli. She has black hair and stone black eyes. She's very tough. Timothy "Timmy" McGee has numerous names like McGoo, McGoogle, McGoof, McProbie, Probie, Probie Wan Knobie, McGeek, and many more. He has light brown hair and brown eyes. Abby Scutio has slick black hair which are usually in piggytails. She also has green eyes. Her parents are deaf, so she, my dad, Vicki, and I all learned sign language (Abby so she could understand her parents and us so we can talk with each other in private.) Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard has brownish blondish hair, glasses and blue eyes. Palmer, his assistant, has the same hair and eyes as Ducky, also with glasses. Weird isn't it? Then there's Tony... Anthony "Tony" Manning DiNozzo. Vicki's brother and the one who gave McGee all those nicknames. He and his family and my family are Italian. He has light brown hair and light green eyes.
That should be everyone so we will start the whole story in chapter 3.
The truth comes out onto the computer. by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Here's the truth to Taylor's woes.
I have something about Tony that I can't tell anyone else. I accidentally discovered a secret from him that he's undercover while still working at NCIS. My mom put him to it and he has to help her find the notorious "La Grenouille". He is an arms dealer that is wanted by NCIS (plus C.I.A.) and his daughter Jeanne Benoit is the girl Tony has to be undercover with. He has to pose as her boyfriend, and he tells me what happens between them, and I can't tell a soul. It hurts me that he has to be with someone else because I love him and I always have.
The way I found out was I heard them talking and walked in on my mom and Tony talking so they had to tell me the whole story. It feels nice to finally let that out. I'm in my room on my balcony.
It's currently 4 in the morning with the breeze blowing. It's just the beginning of summer and today (well technically yesterday) was the last day of school. At least I got to vent about it to someone.
Happy by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
This is how Taylor thinks she should feel.
Verse 1:
Someone once told me that you have to choose
What you win or lose
You can't have everything
Don't you take chances
Might feel the pain
Don't you love in vain
Cause love won't set you free
I could stand by the side
And watch this life pass me by
So unhappy
But safe as could be

Chorus:
So what if it hurts me?
So what if i break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause I'm just trying to be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, yeah

Verse 2:
Holding on tightly
Just can't let it go
Just trying to play my role
Slowly disappear, ohh
But all these days, they feel like they're the same
Just different faces, different names
Get me out of here
I can't stand by your side, ohh no
And watch this life pass me by, pass me by

Chorus:
So what if it hurts me?
So what if i break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me
Cause i'm just trying to be happy, ohh, happy, ohh

Bridge:
So any turns that i can't see,
I'll count on a stranger on this road
But don't say victim
Don't say anything

Chorus:
So what if it hurts me?
So what if i break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me

Outro:
I just wanna be happy
Ohh, yeah, happy, ohh, happy
I just wanna be, ohh
I just wanna be happy
Ohh, happy
That is exactly what I need to be. I just can't deal with this everyday of my life. Especially now that I'm out of school he can tell me even more about his relationship with Jeanne. I was talking to my mom earlier and she said he isn't supposed to be falling in love with her and taking it to "3rd base". I just can't stand it! It's pure torture, ecspecially keeping it secret from everyone I know. There's been many times where I almost let it slip to Abby, Ziva, and Vicki. Luckily, my mom was there to catch me at the last minute, but next time she might not be.
She has to go to Europe on Saturday and it's going to be very hard without her being here to help me keep my mouth shut. I have to be very careful with my laptop so they don't look at this and find out. The bad thing is that my dad is supicous of me and that's not good. My mom keeps telling him it's nothing, but it's definently something to him. The other person that's supicous is Ziva, and if you put my dad and Ziva together to figure something out that they're supicous of, they'll find out and I think that's what they're going to do once my mom leaves. I guess I'll have find out then.
The truth comes out (in real life that is!) by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Here we go! Gibbs finds out the truth!
"What's going on between you and Tony?" asked my dad. We were in the elevator and he shut down the power in it. He does that alot.
"Well, I can't tell you because mommy told me I can't tell a soul, even the people closest to me. I'm sorry, please don't be mad." I said sadly.
"Just tell me, he's part of my team and I should know." he said back.
"Fine, I accidentally discovered a secret from him that he's undercover while still working at NCIS. Mommy put him to it and he has to help her find the notorious "La Grenouille". He is an arms dealer that is wanted by NCIS, which you probably already knew, and his daughter Jeanne Benoit is the girl Tony has to be undercover with. He has to pose as her boyfriend, and he tells me what happens between them, and I can't tell a soul. It hurts me that he has to be with someone else because I love him and I always have. The way I found out was I heard them talking and walked in on mom and Tony talking so they had to tell me the whole story. It feels nice to finally let that out." I said.
"I need to talk to your mother." he said, then he turned back on the power, walked out of the elevator, called Tony from his desk to come up to my mom's office, and told me to come too.
"What did you tell him?" asked Tony as we were walking up the stairs.
"I told him everything, and I know I shouldn't have, but I can't stand the way he looks at me like that when he wants me to tell him something." I said back, out of breath. We then barged into my mom's office, while her secretary told us not to because she was on the phone with "SECNAV".
"Jenny," he said sternly, "why's Tony undercover while he needs to be focusing on his work with my team, not some girl. Why didn't you choose someone else?" he asked.
My mom looked from me, to Tony, to my dad, then back to me. "Taylor, did you tell your dad?" she asked calmly.
I broke down into tears and told her I did when I didn't want to, but I couldn't stand the look in my dad's eyes. It's sucks.
"I understand, and I forgive you for what you did." said my mom.
"Thank you." I said, wiping my tears.
"Well, you guys have work to do. So go on, and Jethro, don't say anything to any one else." said my mom.
Angel of Death by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Based off the episodes of NCIS: "Angel of Death" and "Internal Affairs"
Well, I have to explain some things in this chapter. We have skipped over about a month since my mom's meeting with my dad, Tony, and I. She had gotten back from her trip in Europe. All NCIS agents were supposed to take a polygraph, which my dad later found out was arranged by the CIA.
Tony was unarmed at the hospital with Jeanne and he was in the elevator with a drug dealer named Nick and his "friend" Bernie who came looking for her brother, Devon. He ended up dying because he was so high from the Herione in his backpack. Another reason is because he ran out in front of a cab at Dulles. Tony and Jeanne then followed Nick and Bernie to the morgue because Nick needed to get the drugs from Devon's body before they did the autopsy since Devon was a body packer. Tony and Jeanne ended up getting taken hostage and Tony found a gun that Nick had and got a good shot and shot him in the arm.
They ended up getting out alive and once Jeanne checked out of the hospital, Tony and her went out to a limo and she told him that she had a surprise. They ended up getting in the limo and Tony found La Grenioulle. He was apparently aware of Tony's true identity (since Tony was undercover as a College proffesor and his name was Anthony DiNardo). He ended up calling me and I knew that if he called me or my mom from his "undercover phone" that he had a feeling that his identity was "broken". We then revealed to the rest of the team about it.
We went into MTAC and were watching Tony. His car got blown up and I totally freaked out. It ended up that he wasn't dead it was one of La Grenioulle's men. He came back and blah, blah, blah. Everything was good, the team went looking for him, but there was no luck.
Then, 13 weeks later, La Grenioulle's body came up out of the water and the FBI started to investigate NCIS about his death, with my mom as the prime suspect. After everyone was cleared, and my mom was suspened from her job, we all got set up at my house and found out that he was truly murdered.
Then, they figured out that it wasn't my mom, my dad went and found Jeanne, who then came back to NCIS, blaming the murder on Tony. (Who didn't really do it.) Then Trent Kort (who had since, with the blessing of the CIA, taken over La Grenouille's business) arrived and claimed responsibility. So, all that was cleared and stuff.
The truth about how Taylor feels about Tony comes out on accident. by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Uh-oh. This can't be good...
One day we were all sitting around, bored because we had nothing better to do, when suddenly Vicki jumped up out of nowhere and scared everyone.
"What was that for?" asked Ziva.
"Sorry, I just though of something that we should do." she said happily.
"What?" asked Tony, suspiciously.
"Don't worry, it has nothing to do with you. It has everything to do with Taylor." she said, looking at me.
I wasn't paying attention because I was listening to my iPod and eating a cupcake. So then I looked at everyone because they were staring at me and I said, "What's everybody looking at?"
"We're looking at you because appearantly Vicki has something to do that involves you." said my dad.
"Oh, okay then..." I said.
"Well, we are going to try to get you to say something that no one knows." she said with a sly smile.
"Yeah, like your going to get me to say something like that." I said knowing that they probably would get me to say something like that, then I started to worry that they'd find out that I liked Tony and it must've showed on my face because Tony walked up to my desk and said,
"Worried about something, Tay Tay?" Which is what only he calls me, well him and my uncle that's nowhere to be found. At first, everybody thought that I would be upset if he called me that because if anyone else did I would start crying, but with Tony, I'm fine for some reason.
"No, what would I be worried about?" I shot back. I knew that he was trying to get me to say something, which just made me even more worried. Well, everyone kept bothering me, except for my dad who was enjoying himself watching it.
I finally cracked under all the pressure and blurted out... "I'M IN LOVE WITH TONY OK??!!" Everyone just stared at me, then Tony asked if he could talk to me in private. So, I walked with Tony all the way to the vending machines.
"What was that all about?" he asked with a serious look on his face.
"It was me telling everyone something they didn't know."
"So you mean that no one knew, not even your mom, Vicki, or Ziva?"
"Yeah, so why is this bothering you so much?"
"Well, I don't know why you would expect me to like you back."
"Tony I never said-"
"Just let me talk, Taylor. We've been friends ever since you could really talk and if we went out it would be weird, and if we broke up that would ruin our friendship. And I really don't want that to happen."
"Fine then, if you don't want that to happen, well I don't know, but fine. But you know what? Ever since that day when we were trying to help that poor lady find her husband and you snapped at me and never said sorry, well my nerves with you have been on end and I think that this just snapped them. So if you agree, I don't think we should be friends anymore. Do you agree?"
"You know what? I do agree. So I don't want you to talk to me anymore, or e-mail me, text me, or call me."
"Tony, I didn't mean to take it that far."
"Well, if we aren't going to be friends anymore, then why communicate?" He said, then stalked off.
I stood there in shock and grabbed the Marine dog tags that I have around my neck. Since my dad was in the Marines, he gave me his dog tags, then David Rossi from the Behavorial Analysis Unit in the FBI gave me his because he was in the Marines with my dad and is a family friend. Then our other family friend, Seely Booth gave me his. Whenever I feel insecure, scared, or sad, I hold them.
Ziva and Vicki came running up and Ziva said, "What did Tony say? He came in walking back to his desk looking really mad."
"I told him that he finally snapped my nerves about him and I told him that we shouldn't be friends anymore. He agreed, but said that we need to cut off any kind of communication between us. I tried to protest, but he said since we weren't going to be friends anymore, there was no need to communicate." I explained, in tears.
Ziva and Vicki stood in shock.
Dealing with the consequences by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Believe me, the consequences won't be good (especially for Taylor)
Soon after that, my dad found out and wanted to talk to Tony in the elevator. When they were talking, my dad explained to Tony that I really didn't mean what I said and that it was my natural instinct to say that (I once had a similar arguement like that with McGee).
Tony said he didn't care, then he turned the elevator on walked out and up to my dad's desk, and took out his gun, badge, and I.D. and turned it in. He turned to my mom who was sitting beside me with her arm around me, and said, "I'm officially resigning and going to Baltimore PD where one of my buddies work and will try to find a job there. If you need to find me I will probably be staying with my cousin in Fallston on Kings Arm Drive."
Everyone sat there with shocked looks on their faces. I burst into tears for two reasons 1st: Tony was leaving and I didn't want him to, and 2nd: My aunt, uncle, and two cousins live beside where Tony's going to live.
Tony walked over to his desk and got out a DVD looking thing, and another set of dog tags that he got when he was an agent afloat (that no one knows about... YET) and handed it to me. "This is something I made when I was an Agent Afloat. You can watch it anywhere at any time, with anybody. It tells you the truth that I'm to afraid to tell you."
"You can come back tomorrow and get your stuff, or take them today." said my mom. Abby, Ducky, and Palmer then walked out of the elevator.
"I got a text from Vicki saying that we should get up here quick. What's going on?" asked Abby.
"Tony quit, Abby." said McGee. I think he was sad too, even though he didn't want to show it.
"Why?" asked Ducky.
Josh then explained it to them.
"Wow," said Palmer, "I never expected him to leave so early."
"I didn't either." said Abby, quietly. She then ran at Tony and hugged him really hard.
"I'll miss you too, Abby." said Tony. "Can someone get me a box?" he asked.
"I'll get one." I said. I got up and quickly walked away. When I returned everyone was really quiet. "Here you go, DiNozzo." I said.
"Thanks, Gibbs." He said back. He collected up all his things in that one box then set it down to give everyone hugs. He even hugged McGee. He got to me last. We just kind of looked at each other.
"Good-bye Taylor Ariana Gibbs." he said.
"Good-bye Anthony Manning DiNozzo." I said back, with tears welling up in my eyes. He then did what no one expected him to do.
He put his arms around my waist and kissed me. I was standing there with my eyes wide open and rigid, but then I relaxed my muscles, closed my eyes, and kissed him back. It was like the kind of kissing you would do if your husband, fiance', or boyfriend was going off to war or something. And by that, I mean that there was tounge. Then we pulled apart and he walked away. I was left there stunned.
Later on that night, we were still at NCIS and I said I was going to MTAC, but I wanted Ziva and Vicki to go. I also asked my dad if he could call and tell my mom to meet us in there. I grabbed the DVD and walked up the stairs.
My mom was already there and I asked the agent in there to put the DVD in and he did. We were sitting in the chairs when on the screen, there was Tony with a guitar and someone in the background behind a drum set. On the video Tony said that he was playing this song for me. It was "With or Without You" by U2. He started to sing it and I started to cry silently. Here are the lyrics:
See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you
Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait...without you

With or without you
With or without you

Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And I'm waiting for you

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away

My hands are tied
My body bruised, she's got me with
Nothing left to win
And nothing else to lose
And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you
When it was over, my dad, McGee, Ducky, Palmer, and Abby ended up coming in during the middle of the song. I sat there crying because at the end, after he was done singing, Tony said that he loved me and missed me.
"Taylor, I'm so sorry." said Abby.
"It doesn't matter know though does it? He's gone and no one can change that."
My Immortal by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Taylor and her dad have a late night talk on her balcony, which makes Taylor write the NAME of a song, not the lyrics... YET
"I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Because your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me
by your resonating mind
But now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you´re gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have... all of me"
It was about 3:30 in the morning and I was on my balcony singing it. I mean, that song just fit my mood at that time.
It was like a week after he'd left and nobody really talked about it, and Agent Michelle Lee was filling in for Tony. But earlier that day I just broke down crying because a suspects name was Tony. (He ended up being the murderer.)
When I was still on my balcony, my dad came up and stood beside me, leaning on the railing. "Are you okay?" he asked.
"I'm fine, really." I said, "How long have you been here?"
"Long enough to notice that you really aren't OK." he said with a hint of a smile on his face.
"Yeah, whatever. It's just that, I can't believe that he would leave just because I told him I liked him, I mean, it's not that weird or crazy... Is it?"
"No, not really. Whenever your mom told me she liked me, I just kinda shrugged and said OK. Well, of course then 2 days later I asked her to prom..." he said trailing off and reminiscing. (My parents were high school sweethearts, by the way.) "But I also think it had to do with something else, but I just can't put my finger on it."
"I know, but what do you think it's about?"
"Jeanne Benoit might be the reason. I mean, he loved her and he was pretty messed up after she said that she never wanted to see him again."
"Yeah, but he was the one who said that none of it was real."
"Good point, but we can ponder over this in the morning, well at least in a couple of hours anyway, but lets just get back to bed." he said, turning to walk back into my room.
I layed down in bed, and he covered me up and kissed me on the forehead. (Yeah that's right! I still get tucked into bed at night!) "Good night daddy." I said looking up at him with big blue eyes.
"Good night, princess." he said, then he turned and walked out of my room and turned off my light.
The only problem was is that I couldn't get back to sleep, so I decided to write a song. I didn't get very far until I got too tired to write anymore. So little far in fact, that I only got the name of the song figured out. It's called 'Cold As You'.
End Notes:
By the way, all of the songs I use in this story belong to the writers and artists that created them.
YEAH! by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Tony, McGee, and Josh sing, and Taylor gets some unpleasent news (in her mind) about Tony from Ziva
It had been a couple of days since we solved the case, but we all stayed for a little while after to hang out at my aunt's house. I was walking out of my room at noon and all I heard was Tony and Josh singing "Yeah!" by Usher featuring Ludacris and Lil' Jon on Rock Band (we found a way to hook our iPod's up and sing to them and play the instrument's to them. Tony was singing Usher's part, McGee was singing Lil' Jon's, and Josh was singing Ludacris' part:

[Usher:]
Peace up!
A Town Down!

[Lil' Jon:]
Yeah, Ok! Lil' Jon!

[Usher:]
Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah
Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah

[Usher (Verse 1):]
I'm in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil V-I, keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it feels.
I said shorty she was checkin up on me, from the game she was spittin my ear you would think that she knew me.
So we decided to chill

Conversation got heavy, she had me feelin like she's ready to blow!
(Watch Out!, Watch Out!)
She saying come get me, come get me,
So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said baby lets go,
When I told her I said

[Usher (Chorus):]
Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down and said come and get me
Yeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told me
Yeah (yeah) Her and my girl used to be the best of homies
Yeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:

Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah
Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah

[Usher (Verse 2):]
Shes all up in my head now, got me thinking that it might good idea to take her with me,
Cause she's ready to leave.
Now I gotta keep it real now, cause on a one-to-ten she's a certified twenty, and that just aint me.

Cause I don't know if I take that chance just where is it gonna lead,
But what I do know is the way she dance makes shorty alright with me.
The way she getting low!
I'm like yeah, just work that out for me.
She asked for one more dance and I'm
Like yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave?
And I said

[Chorus:]
Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down and said come and get me
Yeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told me
Yeah (yeah) Her and my girl used to be the best of homies
Yeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:

Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah
Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah

[Lil' Jon:]
Luda!

[Ludacris (Verse 3):]
Watch out!
My outfit's ridiculous, In the club lookin' so conspicuous.
And Rowl! These women al on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow.
Forget about the game I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop till I get em in they birthday suits.
So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes.
I left the jag and I took the roles, if they aint cutting then I put em on foot patrol.
How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand,
Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d's.
Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say

[Chorus:]
Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down and said come and get me
Yeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told me
Yeah (yeah) Her and my girl used to be the best of homies
Yeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:

Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah
Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah

[Ludacris (Bridge):]
Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap)
"Ummm... wow? I really don't want to know, do I?" I asked, standing at the bottom of the steps in my tweety bird pajama's.
"No, you do not, but I need to talk to you alone, Taylor." said Ziva, as she got up from the couch. So, we walked into the office that my aunt and uncle share for their McDonalds' that my uncle owns and where they do paper work.
"Okay, what's going on Ziva? And, I need you to hurry up because I'm really hungry." I said, looking at her with big eyes.
"Well, you may not like this, but Tony is coming back to work at NCIS-" she said getting cut of by me.
"WHAT? Why? He's not allowed t-"
"Let me talk Taylor." I suddenly had a flashback of that day when Tony and I were talking about the fact the I love him. "Tony talked to your dad in MTAC before we came here and he said that he did not like it that much here and he wants to come back so he can be with the one's he love.... except for you." She finished with a sad, half smile.
"Oh, well then. I guess that's cool. I mean, I'll just have to ignore him and stuff." I said.
"OK, well go ahead and go eat since we are leaving soon."
End Notes:
I don't own anything in this story except for the new characters!
'The Kidnapping of Taylor Gibbs' by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Taylor gets into the horrific part of her life. And some unexpected characters come back! Plus, the epic Phantom of the Opera song is used!!!
"Hello, I'm Brian Bolter, and I'm reporting one of the saddest events to hit DC's celebrity life in awhile. The kidnapping of Taylor Gibbs..."
That was 4 hours earlier, let's go back a few hours, shall we?
"OK, boss. Our suspect is former General Jacob Jones." said McGee, as we were standing in front of the flat screens in the bullpen. "He was booted out of the Marines when another Marine said that General Jones tried to have sex with him."
"Eww? I thought that you had to be straight to join the military." said Ziva.
"You do, but that doesn't mean that some people lie." said my dad, while staring at Tony.
"What?" asked Tony. "Oh yeah, well we tried to trace his cell phone, but it's either turned off or the batteries' dead. So, I guess you want me to take Ziva to his house?
"No, I want you to take McGee." said my dad. "Ziver, go help Abby in her lab."
"Daddy, can I go and walk over to Rita's? Wanna come, Vicki?" I said.
"No thanks, but can I go with Tony and McGee?" asked Vicki with pleading eyes.
"Yes to both of you." said my dad, getting ready to walk upstairs, probably going to talk to my mom.
"OK." said Vicki and I at the same time.
That would be the last time they saw me for a while.
Walking to Rita's:
As you can already tell, I was walking towards Rita's as I got stopped by someone in a black van.
"Need a ride?" asked someone with a thick French accent.
"Umm, no thanks." I said walking faster.
"Oh no, it's OK." said the same man. "We'll take good care of YOU!" He said, yelling the last part, then a women who looked familiar jumped out of the back of the van. I tried to scream, but she put duck tape over my face.
Once we were inside the van, the familiar looking women was the only familiar looking one in there. I was trying my best to figure it out, but everything was a little fuzzy because she hit me over the top of my head.
"Remember me?" asked the women. "Well, you should because I played a major role in trying to catch someone at NCIS."
My eyes then got huge because I finally figured out who she was. Jeanne Benoit. Then she ripped the tape off my mouth so I could talk.
"What are you doing back here!? Last I heard, you were in Africa helping with malaria victims." I asked.
"Well, I came so I could take you down so I could have Tony for myself. "
"What? Haha, no. I used to like Tony, but not anymore."
"That's not what I think. Oh, by the way, if you turn around, you'll be shocked to see who is there. Go ahead, no-one or nothing will hurt you."
So, I slowly turned around and my eyes got huge. "Renee Benoit (La Grenouille)!" I exclaimed, breathlessly.
"Taylor!? Oh thank goodness you're here, if we ever get out we'll have to tell that it's Jeanne whose the arms dealer! Because it wasn't me!" he said.
I sat there in shock, then I said, "What? OMG!!!! I can't believe your alive! But, they did an autopsy on your body and all! How'd you do it?"
"Well, one of Jeanne's men kinda looked like me, and with some surgery's and stuff, he looked exactly like me. So, I was in a hotel room under a fake name one night in France and the guy who's driving, with the French accent? Well, he came in and took me." he said.
"So you've been kidnapped for like, 6 months now?" I asked.
"Yep."
"Oh my-" I said, but I was cut off by a bat hitting the side of my head, by Jeanne of course. I got knocked out, but the last thing I heard was: "YOU'LL NEVER LIVE TO TELL OF THIS! BOTH OF YOU!" screamed Jeanne.
In my dream:
I had a dream while I was knocked out and it was about Andrew Lloyd Webber's "The Phantom of the Opera". It was Tony and I, and we were singing the theme. You know, the part where they're going to the Phantom's lair? Well Tony was the Phantom and I was Christine...

THE LABYRINTH UNDERGROUND
(The PHANTOM and CHRISTINE take their
strange journey to the PHANTOM'S lair. Candles
rise from the stage. We see CHRISTINE and the
PHANTOM in a boat which moves slowly across
the misty waters of the underground lake)
CHRISTINE (Me)
"In sleep
he sang to me,
in dreams
he came . . .
that voice
which calls to me
and speaks
my name . . .
And do
I dream again?
For now
I find
the Phantom of the Opera
is there -
inside my mind . . .
PHANTOM (Tony)
Sing once
again with me
our strange
duet . . .
My power
over you
grows stronger
yet . . .
And though
you turn from me,
to glance
behind,
the Phantom of the Opera
is there -
inside your mind . . .
CHRISTINE (Me)
Those who
have seen your face
draw back
in fear . . .
I am
the mask you wear . . .
PHANTOM (Tony)
It's me
they hear . . .
BOTH
Your/my spirit
and your/my voice,
in one
combined:
the Phantom of the Opera
is there
inside your/my mind . . .
OFFSTAGE VOICES (Ziva, Abby, Mcgee, Ducky, my mom, and Palmer and my dad.)
He's there,
the Phantom of the Opera . . .
Beware
the Phantom of the Opera . . .
PHANTOM (Tony)
In all
your fantasies,
you always
knew
that man
and mystery . . .
CHRISTINE (Me)
. . . were both
in you . . .
BOTH (Tony and I)
And in
this labyrinth,
where night
is blind,
the Phantom of the Opera
is there/here
inside your/my mind . . .
PHANTOM (Tony)
Sing, my Angel of Music!
CHRISTINE (Me)
He's there,
the Phantom of the Opera . . ."
(She begins to vocalise strangely, her song becoming
more and more extravagant)
I woke up groggy with my neck hurting after that. "Where am I?" I asked to no-one. Because no one was there. La Grenioulle was in on it. 'Oh, God' I thought, 'Why put me thru this? At this time I would probably be hanging out with Abby at NCIS. Abby.... My dad, Ziva, my mom, everyone. Oh, their all probably worried sick. I hope. I hope they've noticed I'm gone. What do I do? She said I won't live to tell what I've heard. But, all I heard was lies. So maybe I will live. Maybe she was trying to scare me. I sure hope so...' My thoughts were then interupted by the slam of an unknown door in the dark.
"Have a nice sleep?" asked the same French accented man.
"Who are you!?" I yelled, as loud as I could since my voice was going out on me. Such a nice time for it, too.
"I am Astin Kort." he said.
"Wait... Kort? Are you in any means related to a certain Trent Kort who works with the CIA?" I asked.
"Yes I am, he's my goody little two shoes cousin." He said, with a sneer on his face. "Now, to let the torture begin." Then he whipped his hand across my face, breaking my nose in the process. I flenched. "DO NOT BE SUCH A WIMP!" he yelled. Then he lifted up his foot and kicked me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.
"I'll take care of her, Astin." said Jeanne, walking in. Astin then bowed to her and left the room. "Well, that was just the beginning. Now, you will sing any song I say you will. Got it? Good, now let me put on a song that I know you like."
It was "Amazed" by Lonestar. She then started to torture me by kicking, slapping, whipping, and every other possibly horrible thing you could think of, even cutting my wrist with my pocket knife that she took from me earlier.
"Hello, I'm Brian Bolter, and I'm reporting one of the saddest events to hit DC's celebrity life in awhile. The kidnapping of Taylor Gibbs. She's the daughter of Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Director Ariana Estrada Gibbs of NCIS. We don't know when she was taken, but we would like you to be on the look out for her. My condolonces to the family and friends. I will be back later when we get more information. Back to you, Sue." Later on:

[Verse 1:]
"Take a breath, take a deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take the gun, and count to three
I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go

[Chorus:]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

[Verse 2:]
Say a prayer to yourself
He says, close you eyes
Sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he’s here means he’s never lost

[Chorus:]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

[Verse 3:]
As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late to pick up the value of my life

[Chorus:]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger..."
Jeanne pulls out a gun...
*gasp!*
Jeanne pulling back the trigging, getting ready to shoot...
"PUT THE GUN DOWN!" yelled my dad, running in with the rest of the team and Trent Kort...
*BANG*
and the gun went off...
End Notes:
Ahhh! I had so much writing this chappie! Sorry I haven't updated lately! You know what makes Tony and Taylor happy though?? Commenting!
P.S.: If you live close to the Washington D.C. area or you live in the surrounding states, yes that is the Brian Bolter, and yes he is talking to Sue Palka in the story!
In the Hospital by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Things take a turn for the worse with Taylor, and we find out how Tony really feels about Taylor.
"Taylor! Taylor, please, please stay with me!" pleaded my dad as he was sitting over me trying to slow the bleeding in my chest.
"Daddy? Oh no, I have blood on my shirt, don't I?" I asked, suddenly realizing what had happened. "It hurts! Please! Make it stop! I don't like it... I- I- don't, no, no I don't-no..." Then I fell unconscious...
"Boss, the paramedics and Ducky are on their way... Oh my Gosh, is she OK?" asked McGee with a wide-eyed worried look on his face.
"No, she's knocked out. Just make sure they know where to go. Is Jeanne dead?"
"Yeah, and we got Astin Kort and La Grenioulle. Trent's not very happy, since, you know, he likes Taylor and everything." said McGee.
"Wait," said my dad with a confused look on his face. "Trent likes Taylor. Since when?"
"Um... well I thought you already knew, but I guess since last year when he took the blame for 'killing' La Grenioulle."
"Oh. OK then?" said my dad, confused.
"Excuse me, my name is Alejandro." said a paramedic rushing in. "We can take it from here, of course, Agent Gibbs. My partner, Kelly, and I got briefed outside by Agent David."
"Okay, thanks." said my dad, taking one last look at me before walking out with McGee.

Outside of the building:
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
"How is she, Gibbs?" asked Vicki and Josh in unison.
"She's unconcious, but I guess she'll be OK." he said.
"Jethro, can I talk to you?" asked Ducky.
"Sure." said my dad. They walked over beside the NCIS van that Ducky and Palmer came in.
"Jenny and Abby are all back at NCIS waiting for word. But, there's one problem. Since Taylor was born premature (I was born during the last week of my mom's pregnancy in the 5th month), she may not make it through this. If she does, she may never be the same again. It all depends on where the bullet is located and if they can fix it right away. You did apply pressure to the wound, I assume?"
"Yeah, but if I lose Taylor, I don't know what I'll do. I mean, I have Jenny, Josh, and the team and my friends, but it'll never be the same since I almost lost her once..." said my dad, his voice cracking and tears welling up in his eyes.
"It'll be OK, Jethro." said Ducky. My dad then broke down.
"Gibbs? Are you OK?" asked Ziva, coming up behind them.
My dad wiped the tears away and turned around to say, "I'm fine. Do you know where DiNozzo is?"
"Yes, I will go get him." she said, turning on her heel to go get him.
"I'm guessing you want to talk to him alone?" asked Ducky.
"If I could, please." said my dad, taking in a deep breath.
"Yeah, boss?" asked Tony, as Ducky walked away.
"I- I don't know what to say."
"Whataya mean, boss?"
"Everything that has happened between you and Taylor. Tony, I've heard you and Ziva talking, and I heard you tell her that you never stopped loving Taylor, even when you were with Jeanne and when you quit."
"Oh, yeah. I just, I can't lose her, because if I do, I'll go crazy and then I'll have to put in a mental asylum... Yeah, you get it." he said quickly.
"I know. I'm just really, really sorry. For being angry with you and everything." said my dad.
"Thanks, Jethro."
"No problem, Tony" Then they gave each other a "man" hug.



oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
"Hello? Who is here for Taylor?" asked the doctor coming into the waiting room.
"We are" said my Uncle Tobias Fornell, Mike Franks, Trent, my dad, my mom, Josh, Vicki, Ziva, Tony, McGee, Abby, Palmer, and Ducky.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Hammer. Well, the surgery was a success, if the bullet had hit her two more centimeters to the left, it would've gone straight through the chest. But, there is one problem. She had some kind of reaction to the anesthea, so she's in a coma, but we are currently trying to figure out what's wrong."
"Oh thank God she's OK, but a coma? I was hoping to come up here finding her awake and happy, not in a coma." said Mike.
"I know. Well, at least she's not dead." said Dr. Hammer. "You all can go back and see her now, she's in the ICU. Just follow me." They followed Dr. Hammer down a hallway, and to Tony, that hallway felt like it stretched on forever and ever.
"Geez, could this hallway be any longer?" asked Tony, directing the question to Tobias.
"We've only been in it for 1 minute, Tony".
"Oh, well it seems like forever." he said.
"It's only because you miss Taylor, and hope that she's OK, so everything seems like an obstical to get to her." said Trent who was in front of them.
"Oh thanks, Kort. I really needed to hear that from you." The 'relationship' between Trent and Kort was tough after the Jeanne thing, but then he found out that Trent liked me, and it got alot worse.
"Whatever, DiNozzo." said Kort walking into my room. Abby gasped, Vicki started crying, Josh was in shock, my dad had a stone cold stare, my mom was sad, Tobias looked at my mom with sad eyes, Ziva had tears in her eyes, Trent's mouth dropped open, Mike just kinda stood there uncomfortable, Palmer looked super sad, and Ducky almost cried.
Appearently, they didn't tell them that I was on life support and on a ventilator.
"Wow, thanks for telling us that she was on all that equipment." muttered my dad as he walked to my side.
Well, I'm going to skip over the boring parts and get to when I woke up.
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
"Yeah I know!! He should've made that shot." said Michelle Lee, standing with Palmer, whose arm was around her waist.
"It was right around the rim. I though for sure he was going to make it." said my dad.
"What the crap are you guys talking about?" I asked, stretching for the first time in 10 days. (They had taken me off the all the extra life support equipment when I was in my coma for about 2 days.)
"Basketball, of course." said Tony, nobody even noticed that I was awake, until...
"OH MY, GOSH!!! TAYLOR YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" yelled my brother.
"Uh-huh. And could you keep it down please? I was used to the peace and quiet while I was in my coma.
"Good morning, Taylor." said Nurse Jackie as she walked in to get my vitals. "It's nice to see that you're awake."
"Thanks. Can I have some chow, I'm starving."
End Notes:
Wow... I'm almost done. Please review!!
My Party by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Taylor's alive, and she now gets a party, then something happy happens.
"Hello, Brian Bolter again. Like I told you, Taylor Gibbs was in a coma. Now the key word here folks, is was. She was in a coma, but now she's out of it, and she's getting out of the hospital. As you can see, we are not the only news team here. The newspaper reporters', magazine reporters, and fans are everywhere. We're going to try to get to talk to her first, though. Hello? Ms. Gibbs, may we have a word, please?" asked Brian.
"Why sure you can." I said. I got up out of my wheel chair and walked closer. We gave each other a hug and then he asked,
"What's it like, knowing now that you can put all of the Arms dealers' things away and start back on your original path?
"Wow, well I'm so happy. I know how many people Jeanne Benoit and her father, Renee Benoit or La Grenioulle, but it's good now that they are behind bars.
"Are you going to be there at the trial on Wednesday?"
"Yes, I am, much to my mother's disgust. She wants me to get rest, but I told her I had enough rest when I was in my coma." We both laughed.
"Are you glad your now up and walking?"
"Ecstatic."
"That's good. We all back at Fox5 are happy that your recovering good and wish you the best of luck."
"Thank you so much."



When I walked into my party:
"Where are we going?" I asked Ziva. I was blind folded and angry that I didn't know where I was going.
"You will see, now you will take a left, then you will end up at a door. I want you to turn the knob and walk in. Stand where you are and wait for me to take off the blind fold."
"OK. Fine. I said, turning the doorknob. Well, I'm waiting for you to take it off." I said annoyed. At that moment she took off it off, and I opened my eyes and everyone jumped up, the light's turned on and they all yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"
"OMG!! I can't believe you guys did this for me!! I had no idea!" I said running over to my dad. (Well as fast as I could in the heels I was wearing.)
"Well, you almost died, and we all couldn't bear with the thought of it, so know that you're back, we want to honor your life with you." said my mom, hugging me tight.
And honor we sure did. They had slideshows of me when I was little up until then, and with friends and family and when I was little and went to NCIS.
Then the song, "I'm Alive" by Neil Diamond came on. They told me to go up there and sing it, and I did. At one point, Tony started singing with me. Here are the lyrics (I'll show whenever Tony joined in by putting "
End Notes:
2 More Chappies to go!!
15 Years Later by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
Tony and Taylor's life when she is about 30 and Tony's about 37.
"So that's how you fell in love with Daddy?" asked my 5 year old daughter, Aurora.
"Yep, that sure is." I said back, smiling and placing a hand on my stomach. I was currently 8 months pregnant with our second, well I guess you could say 3rd, child.
"Eww... so you and Daddy kissed?" asked Aurora's twin brother, Anthony.
"Yeah, and we did more stuff, but you're a little to young to know about that yet." said Tony, tucking them into bed.
"Goodnight Mommy and Daddy." they both said.
"Goodnight." said Tony and I. Then we turned off their light and closed the door. We were standing in the middle of the hallway.
"I'm so glad I married you." said Tony.
"So am I." I said, leaning in for a kiss, when all of a sudden, I felt water trickle down my leg.
"I think it's time, Tony." I said with wide eyes.
"I'll call your parents and everyone else..." said Tony running toward the stairs.
Time for another adventure...
End Notes:
One more chapter, then I'll be done...
Epilouge by ncisluver97
Author's Notes:
This chapter tells what happened to everyone...
So there you have it. Tony and I got married when I was twenty-two and he was twenty-nine. We had our twins, Aurora and Anthony on September 19th. We had Alaira when I was thirty. Tony still worked at NCIS, and I went to college and became a Special Agent myself.
My mom and dad still work at NCIS. Ducky is now retired, but Palmer took over his place. Palmer and Lee are married, Abby got together with McGee, and now they're engaged. Ziva met a guy named Michael Rivkin and they are married. Mike still lives in Mexico, but he visits. Trent was killed on a stake-out gone bad. Tobias still works for the FBI.
Vicki and Josh are married and Vicki is my Gynecologist and lady who helps me give birth. Kinda weird, isn't it. Josh is a news caster, of all jobs he could've taken.
That's my life, and I hope you have enjoyed the ride.
End Notes:
I'm done!! Thank you all for reading!! Please review!!
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=3658