- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Exploring a lot of personal issues of Ziva's. MAJOR TIVA!!!!! exploring the nuturing side of both Tony and ZIva also a best friendship budding between Abby and ZIva.
Author's Chapter Notes:
ZIva goes to tony for help after being hurt by Rivkin. 2 weeks later Tony Kills rovkin in self defence when going to check on ziva. Ziva realises she is pregnant and is unsure whos the father and if she will ever be erady to be a mother.
"Where the hell is ZIva" said GIbbs walking into the bullpen sipping his Coffee
"here gibbs" said ZIva walking in behind him

"get your gear, we got a crime scene on 22nd"

Tony, ZIva and Mcgee grabbed their gear and followed gibbs downstairs to the car park where the van was waiting.

"Ziva, you drive" instructed Gibbs chucking her the keys
"you are letting me drive?" replied Ziva, clearly shocked
"yeah"
"Are you sure about that Boss" TOny asked
"yes dinozzo"
"May i ask why?" DInozzo replied, full of curiosity
"why Tony, Don't you trust me?"
"of course i do Ziva but your driving skills certainly uummm have room for improvement"
"Shut up, we have a 4 year old girl waiting on the street for us to some"
"WHAT?" ZIva asked
"you heard me, get in"

They arrived at 22nd street and Ziva Pulled up one wheel up on the sidewalk. A small girl sat wedged in between the two buildings.
"Why is this girl any of our business"
"She was just witness to a crime"
"Her!" Ziva exclaimed
"yeah, her parents both work in the Navy, the whole bloody street is packed with Navy officials, her parents never came home after going out last night and her 14 yr. old cousin who was babysitting her disappeared as well.
"Ziva go get the girl, Mcgee clear the house on the left, Dinozzo clear the house on the right"
"why do i get the girl?" Ziva complained
"Because.." gibbs started
"because I'm a Woman?" Ziva supplied
"Because i told you to"

Ziva walked over to the girl, who was shivering in her pajamas which were filthy from sitting in the alleyway.
"Hey, whats your name?" She asked Crouching down beside the girl. THs girl remained quiet.
Ziva sat on the ground beside her.
"Its okay were here to help you find your mum and dad and your cousin"
"i know that" said the girl boldly, looking up at ZIva
"SO will you tell me your name?"
"I'm called Nadia"
"thats a nice name"
"what are you called?" Nadia asked
"I'm Ziva" SHe told the little girl "What are your mum and Dad's names?"
"Chris and Rochelle, and my cousin is Grace" she said
""where are you going to take me?"
"Back to our office" ZIva said "come on get up and you can get some of your stuff from the house"

"This is my bedroom" The girl told Ziva showing her into a rich yellow bedroom
"Do you wanna get some stuff to take with you"
"I only want Sissy"
"SIssy?" Ziva chuckled
"yeah thats her name" said the girl turning around and folding her arms.

"Hey what's going on in here?" Tony asked
"She's making fun of my dolly!" Nadia accused
"ZIva? play nicely now"
"Ziva here's a bag pack some stuff" said Dinozzo said chucking her a snoopy back pack.
"Why do i have to do the dirty work"
"Because i told you, Dinozzo help"
"What do we do?"
"pack some clothes, toys, hairbrush"
"we have no idea what were doing gibbs"
"well you better get an idea"

They packed a few sets of clothes, pj's, a few dolls and some picture books.
"DO you wanna get changed into some clothes before we go?" Dinozzo asked
"Okay" Nadia said and stripped off in front of then and changed into some leggings, skirt and t-shirt.

"Ready?" Gibbs called at them from across the house
"Ready!" they called back.

They got back to HQ.
"Tony you look after the girl, ZIva your with me"

Ziva poked her tongue out at Dinozzo as she left with Gibbs to go down to interrogation.

"We think we may have one of the guys responsible" Gibbs said "he's all yours"
"How do you figure that, we barely got to the crime scene an hour ago"
"while we were there Abby was calling the school where the cousin attended and her best friend is missing as well, this man was seen hanging around outside the school and his brother, who can't be found was waiting outside the daycare centre where her cousin picked her up from"
"name?"
"Greg Clifton"

Ziva entered the room, swung the chair around backwards and sat down.

"What do you KNow about the dissapearance of Chris, Rochelle and Grace Belle?"
"I already told you i don't know anything"
"why where you at Sunny Corner Middle school yesterday afternoon"
"i was picking up my niece"
"sure, but i'm lookig for the truth, we have a little girl up their who is missing her parents and her cousin so spit. it. out!"
Chapter End Notes:
Exploring a lot of personal issues of Ziva's. MAJOR TIVA!!!!!

exploring the nuturing side of both Tony and ZIva also a best friendship budding between Abby and ZIva.