- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They finally take their baby girl home.
Tony and Ziva finally had a moment alone with their new baby.
"I never knew i could love someone as much as i love you and Tali" Tony SAid caressing Ziva's face
"I know Tony, i never knew what love was until i met you, now it has taken a whole other step with Tali"
"She's so beautiful" Said Tony Taking Tali from Ziva and looking into her big Hazel eyes
"I know She's perfect" said Ziva running her finger along Tali's little Rosy cheek.
"SO are you ready to go home?" Tony asked
"Of course, i am so sick of this awful hospital food, i can't wait to eat a home-cooked meal"
"Lets go then"

Tony picked up Ziva's bags and Ziva put the tiny little Tali in the capsule and they walked to the car side by side.

1 week later

Ziva was sitting in an armchair breast-feeding Tali and Dinozzo was in the kitchen coking up a storm, Ziva had been teaching him to cook, he was actually pretty good. He left the water to boil and came and sat of the arm of the chair. Ziva had just finished feeding Tali
"How are my two favorite girls?" Tony said, kissing Ziva on the forehead
"Good Tony, could you take Tali i need a rest"
"Sure" Said Tony taking Tali and bouncing her up and don on his lap.

When Tony and Ziva has first brought Tali home from the hospital they didn't know how they'd cope, Tony was afraid he'd mess up the poor kids life, or worse, drop her and Ziva had been anxious about motherhood full-stop, how could she and Tony look after this baby that 100% depended on them being competent parents. But they'd adjusted well, Tony was taking 2 weeks off work and Ziva was taking 3 months.




Watch out for my next story in this series all about Ziva and Tony dealing with a terrible 2 yr old and wondering whether they should have another.