- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva goes to Tony when Michael and her break up and one thing leads to another, what will become of it?
Tony had had a rough night, he'd been stood up. And not to mention their was a huge storm raging outside. He was about to go to bed when he heard a knock at the door.

"Ziva?" he said as he opened the door revealing the soaking wet israeli
"Tony, i need to talk" SHe said pushing past him and sitting down on his sofa.
"whats up"
"it michael"
"what did he do" said Tony quickly, feeling very protective over ZIva
"He's not the man i first went out with, he changed"
"what did he do"
"He bosses me around, treats me like property, like i belong to him"
"your too good for him ZIva, he's treating you like dirt"
"i know, thats why i left him, he took it so badly" Ziva told him putting her head in her hands
"why what did he do? did he hurt you?"
"He threw a phone at me, called me a whore and threatened to kill me if it was the last thing he ever did"
"Are you ok?"
"yeah i just got i scratch, i'm fine"
"You don't look fine Ziva"
"I'm scared Tony"
"Don't worry ZIva i'll help you, you'll be safe, i'll drive you home and stay to keep watch"
"Don't you understand Tony? i can't go home, he'll be waiting and even the 2 of us are no match for him"

Tony put his arm around Ziva and Pulled her close.
"I won't let him hurt you ZIva" He assured her

"Did you love him Ziva"
"How could i Tony?, i already liked someone?"
"Who?" said Tony casually his heart fluttering
"you"

And of course as you would suppose one thing led to another and they physically declared their love for eachother.


2 weeks later

Ziva had been staying at Tony's ever since that stormy night. They hadn't done IT since that night and Ziva was staying in the spare room. They hadn't fought, they were just taking it slowly.

A savage knocking came at the door. Tony and Ziva's eyes met, ziva reached for the pistol at her waist and Tony picked his up from the bench.

Tony swung open the door. Michael Rivkin was standing there, scratched up and wearing the same clothes he had on the night ZIva had left him. He had a a sick smile on his face and was holding a handgun in one hand and a dagger in the other.

Ziva put a bullet through his head before he took one step into the room. Then she fell to the ground from the force of the shot she had just fired.

" Ziva? are you ok" Tony asked jumped out form beside the door.
"I'm fine" said ZIva allowing herself to be helped up by tony.

An hour later Michael's body had been removed from the apartment by some other mossad officers who were escorting it back to Israel.

"you sure your ok Ziva, you look pale?" asked Tony worriedly
"i think I'm going to be sick" ZIva replied leaping up form the sofa and running into the bathroom. Tony went after her and rubbed her back while she was violently ill into the toilet.

"Maybe you should go to the dr?"
"I'm fine Tony, lets go"


4 days later

"Hey Tony, we found the girls cousin!" Mcgee told Tony as he entered the Bullpen
"Where is she?"
"Ziva is just picking her up form the police station, metro cops picked her up form an abandoned house yesterday, she's been asking for Nadia since and as soon as they heard she was involved in our case they had to turn her over" McGee said proudly

"good work Mcgee" tony told him
"hows Ziva"Mcgee inquired
"Ok, but she's still being sick every 5 minutes"
"maybe she should see a Dr" Mcgee suggested
"Thats what i said, but since when has she ever done what she told"

"I'll go get Nadia from Abbs"
"you better bring a cafpow" Mcgee warned
"why?"
"she's in a bad mood":
"why?"
"Her bowling got cancelled"
"is that all? Tony said astounded
"Is that ALL! Bowling is the highlight of Abby's week, she's crushed"

Tony picked up a cafpow and headed down to Abby's lab

"hows it goin abbs"
"not so good tony, the nuns cancel....."
"so i heard, where's Nadia"
"I'm here" she said Jumping out from one of Abby's cupboards"
"were playing hide and seek" Nadia announced
"We found Grace, ZIva will be here with her any minute"

Tony took Nadia back up to the top floor and she sat on the other side of Ziva's desk, standing on a chair, never taking her eyes of the elevator.

PING, the elevator sounded

"Gwace!" SHe shrieked and ran over to meet her older cousin at the lift, who was accompanied by a quesy looking Ziva.

Grace had longish, wavy dark brown hair and was wearing jeans and a top with sandals.
"Nadii !!" Grace called back. Nadia ran over to her and leapt up into her grip securing her arms around her neck. she nestled into Grace and wouldn't let go.

"i missed you gwace"
"i missed you to Nadi" Grace said hugging Nadia tightly
"wheres mummy and daddy?"
i don't know, but these guys will find them" Grace assured her
"i know that" Nadia replied

Grace sat on a chair on the other side of Ziva's desk, Nadia still had her arms around her big cousins neck.

"thank you so much" Grace said to Ziva and Tony "for everything"
"thats ok this is the best part of the job" tony said

"I'm sorry" said Ziva excusing herself to be sick again

When she emerged from the bathroom Gibbs was there.

"You should go to the DOctor"
"I told you I'm fine its just a beetle"
"i thin k you mean a bug
"same difference"
"it wasn't a request Ziva, it was an order now go"

Ziva was sitting driving herself to the doctor when her head bgan spinning.

Whats wrong with me? she thought. then suddenly her heart sank to her stomach, she did some calculations in her head. No please no? she begged for she was 3 days Late for her period.