- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is an emotional reck after realising she is pregnant. Will her recklessness harm her unborn child?

ANND who is the father?
"Ms David, Dr Harley is ready to see you in room 12" The nurse said
"thank-you" Ziva said and got up, walking as slowly as possible to room 12, dreading what the doctor would tell her

"Hello, you must be ZIva David"
"Yes"
"I'm Dr Harley"
"Hi, how are you?"
"good thanks but it would seem you aren't"
"Yeah for about a week and a half i've been really nauseas"
"so you've been throwing up"
"yes several times a day"
"I think i'll take a blood test, do you have any other symptoms?"
"I've been really tired as well"

30 minutes later

"Ms David your results are back"

Ziva walked into room 12 again where Dr Harley was examining a clipboard.
"So whats wrong with me?" Ziva asked
"nothings wrong with you Ms David, but your pregnant, congratulations"

Ziva put her head in her hands and sat in silence for almost 5 minutes. How could she be a mother, she'd never had any maternal instincts, she didn't go all goo-gaa over baby's like most women her age.

"i take it this isn't the best news Ms David"
"I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready to be a mother"
"Are you with the father?"
"yes i am, but we didn't plan this, were not ready to be parents"
"you need to tell him, here take some of these pamphlets, they might help"
"you think a few pieces of paper will help me!" ZIva said storming out of the doctors office

She got into her mini red cooper and sped out of the parking lot. SHe didn't know where she was going, but she did n=know she needed some time alone to try and deal with this. SHe couldn't get an abortion, she'd never do that but she certainly wasn't ready for motherhood.

Ziva was overwhelmed and couldn't handle it anymore she let go of the steering wheels as she fainted, her head bashing onto the horn and beeping loudly. A red corolla smashed into the side of her car, knocking her unconscious just as she was about to come round.

Tony was just about to turn the corner when he saw ZIva's car smashed on the Side of the road. He parked his car on the sidewalk.
"ZIVA!!"he yelled running towards the car. He phoned 000 (911), then went over to the drivers seat where Ziva was sitting unconcious. He dribbled some water over her face, she still didn't stir.

The ambulance arrived and Retrieved Ziva from the car, dinozzo leaning over their shoulder the whole time.
"will you be riding in the ambulance with her?"
"yeah" said DInozzo swinging himself up into the ambulance beside Ziva.

3 hours later.

Ziva had woken up and Dinozzo had been beside her, holding her hand when she did.
"Tony" she muttered"Its ok ZIva I'm here" he said putting her hair behind her ear.

Dr Harley had been called into the hospital because he was Zivas GP.

"Ms David"
"how are you feeling?"
"ok" said Ziva softy, begging that she hadn't harmed her unborn baby.
"I'm afraid we will have to run a few more tests to make sure the baby is ok but its looking good..."
"Excuse me, what baby?" said Dinozzo puzzled
"Um maybe you two need some time alone, i'll come back in a few hours"

"Ziva?" Tony said, picking up her hands in his
"Tony... i'm pregnant"
"Why didn't you tell me" said tony softly, caressing ziva's face
"i only found out this morning, I crashed on the way back from the doctor" ZIva told him tears forming in her eyes
"Shhh, its ok Ziva
"No its not" said Ziva sitting up "i'm not ready for this, i'm not 'mum' material, i have no idea what to do with a baby, were not ready to be parent!"
"You don't have to know everything Ziva, we'll do this together, i'll always be there for you, your assuming your gonna have to do this on your own, your not!, its our baby and we can do this together as a couple"
"i'm scared tony"
"i am too Ziva"
"Not about that stuff, i mean i am but i'm scared about the baby"
"what about it"
"i hope its ok, i was soo stupid, i shouldn't have tried to drive i was still upset"
"you didn't know that would happen ziva, its not your fault"
"What it i hurt the baby tony?"
"It doesn't matter Ziva" Tony assured her "get some rest, you'll need it, i'll be here when you wake up"

2 hrs and 30 minutes later

Dr Harley came back in.
"are you ready"
"yeah"
"we'll take you in to have an ultra sound, ok?"
"ok, can tony come?" asked Ziva nervously
"of course" Dr Harley said smiling at them

A nurse wheeled in the ultra sound machine. Ziva lifted up her top reveiling her ever so slightly swollen abdomen.

Tony sat beside Ziva, holding her hand while Dr Harley spread a gooey gel over Ziva's stomach and began to move the ultrasound device over her. Ziva nervously squezed Tony's hand.

"everything looks fine" SHe said. Tony and Ziva both sighed of relief.
"were gonna be parents ZIva" said Tony looking lovingly into ziva's eyes
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!

i really want to hear your feedback

i really want at least 1 review before i write another chapter