- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is stuck doing paperwork and shes NOT happy!!!

End of the chapter, her water breaks while shes at NCIS and McGee starts freaking out.
Tony had just got out of the shower and was pouring himself some cereal when he heard angry hebrew cursing coming from their bedroom. As he got closer he heard small objects being kicked around the room.
"Ziva, honey are you ok?"
"NO!!"
"Whats up?"
"My pants don't fit!"
"Hey Ziva, its ok, you can wear something else, you can't expect to wear the same clothes through the whole pregnancy"
"I''m sorry" said Ziva going to pick up a pile of books she'd kicked across the room.
"Hey Ziva its ok" Said Tony coming up behind her and putting his arms around her tummy.

Ziva put some different pants on and they got into the car to drive to the open house.

It was perfect, Ziva could imagine them living here with their baby.
"its perfect Ziva whispered to herself"
"He Ziva come and look at this!" Tony called from down the corridor. Ziva looked into the door and saw a nursery. It was painted yellow and had trees with bluebirds siting in the branches painted on the wall. Ziva looked away, they weren't ready for this, they were only 26, how could they raise a baby together. I know Tony's going to be a great but what about me? Ziva asked herself
Tony must have read her mind.
"Ziva you are gonna be an amazing mum, trust me"
"i don't have much choice do i?" Ziva replied looking into Tony's hazel eyes.
"So what do you think of the house?"
"Its perfect Tony, but we can't afford this" SAid Ziva longingly
"Its ok ZIva, i've been saving for a few years now i have alot of money in the bank, we can do this"
"are you sure?"
"of course i am" Tony said "This is gonna be our home


3 months later

Ziva walked awkwardly into the kitchen in their new house, she was 6 1/2 months pregnant and very crabby. Tony was already up and was sitting eating a bowl of cereal.
"Hey honey" Tony said "whats up?"
"being pregnant sucks"
"so i've heard"Tony replied "Come here" he opened his arms and walked over to Ziva and wrapped them around her.

"Are you excited Tony?"
"I am the most excited i've been in my life" Said Tony grinning widely
"I am too, i wasn't sure how i'd deal with this all but its grown on me"
"i love you soo much Ziva" SAid Tony "I love both of you more than you could possibly imagine"

1 month later

"Ziva when are you gonna go on maternity leave, this is gettin Crazy!" Dinozzo argued
"i'll go when i feel like it, if i stay at home i'll only drive myself crazy, paperwork is better than dieing of boredom"
"good point" said Dinozzo
"i'd interrogate if Gibbs would let me"
"you know thats too dangerous"
"Everything is tpo dangerous for me! i can't do anything!"
"Hey Ziva thats not true"
"Yes it is and you know it, apparently the only thing I'm capable is sitting at a desk"
"Ziva as soon as you have the baby i know you'll be straight back to work out in the field so please don't get upset, i hate it when your upset" He said coming over and kissing her on the forehead.

i month later

Ziva had finally agreed to go on maternity leave, It was only 2 weeks till the baby was due and she had finally reached the nesting stage. She'd set up the nursery and bought too many baby clothes. But just because she was on leave didn't mean she kept away from the office. Today she was going in too visit.

She wasn't as big as most women were in their final weeks of pregnancy but the doctor said she was fine. She was glad she wasn't as big as a beachball at least she could make her way around reasonably comfortably. She had a small overnight bag packed for when the baby did come. the doctor suggested it, that way when the time come they'd ahve one less thing to worry about.

"what are you doing here Zi?" Tony asked
"home is soo boring, so i came in to visit
"i don't think its a good idea to be driving at this stage Ziva"
"whatever"

Ziva walked towards the bathroom, she opened the door. her heart fluttered. did my water just break?she asked herself, she looked at the tiled floor that was covered in 'water'.

She waddled back into the bullpen where McGee was searching through a database for a profile matching a ciminal they were looking for.
"McGee, where is Tony?" Said Ziva trying to keep calm
"In interrogation, why?"
"I think my water just broke"
"Oh my god!" said McGee jumping up form his seat "what do i do!!"
"can you call Tony?" Said Ziva breathing deeply, the time had finally come, 2 weeks early. that was ok though, the Dr had said she probably would be early by the looks of the latest ultrasound.

"Tony!"
"what is it Probie?" Tony asked from the other end of the line
"Ziva's water just broke"
"i'll be right there" Tony replied, hanging up before McGee could respond

"Zi are you ok?"
"i'm fine", Tony helped her up "Could you drive me to the hospital?' Ziva asked
"are you joking Ziva, you don't need to ask" said Tony scoffing

He helped her into the car and sent Abby to their house to get the bag they'd prepared.
"well the time has come" aid Tony breaking the awkward silence
"i'm nervous tony"
"i'd be worried if you weren't" Tony replied "But i'll be there with you the whole time"

Ziva made a small pained noise,
"are you ok?" Tony asked worriedly slowing down the car
"I think i just had my first contraction"
"Were almost at the hospital"

WHen they arrived Tony helped Ziva into reception where the nurse got him to fill out some forms.
"We're going to take Ms David to room 112 so when your finished some up and meet us there"
"But i want to be there with her" Tony asked shocked, ZIva looked nervous too
"Its ok Mr Dinozzo, she won't have the baby for a few hours at least, she's only in the early stages of labor"
"finished" said Tony putting down his pen. He was a quick writer
"Then follow us"

Tony and the nurse helped Ziva into a wheel chair. Tony held Ziva'shand as the nurse pushed the chair into an elevator.
"Is this your first?"
"Yeah" said Tony
"Don't worry, i'm sure everything will be fine, you look more nervous than Ms David"
"Yeah i guess i am"
"I'm ok Tony, stop worrying" Said Ziva looking to Tony's Haze eyes, but he could tell she was nervous.