- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Taylor gets into the horrific part of her life. And some unexpected characters come back! Plus, the epic Phantom of the Opera song is used!!!
"Hello, I'm Brian Bolter, and I'm reporting one of the saddest events to hit DC's celebrity life in awhile. The kidnapping of Taylor Gibbs..."
That was 4 hours earlier, let's go back a few hours, shall we?
"OK, boss. Our suspect is former General Jacob Jones." said McGee, as we were standing in front of the flat screens in the bullpen. "He was booted out of the Marines when another Marine said that General Jones tried to have sex with him."
"Eww? I thought that you had to be straight to join the military." said Ziva.
"You do, but that doesn't mean that some people lie." said my dad, while staring at Tony.
"What?" asked Tony. "Oh yeah, well we tried to trace his cell phone, but it's either turned off or the batteries' dead. So, I guess you want me to take Ziva to his house?
"No, I want you to take McGee." said my dad. "Ziver, go help Abby in her lab."
"Daddy, can I go and walk over to Rita's? Wanna come, Vicki?" I said.
"No thanks, but can I go with Tony and McGee?" asked Vicki with pleading eyes.
"Yes to both of you." said my dad, getting ready to walk upstairs, probably going to talk to my mom.
"OK." said Vicki and I at the same time.
That would be the last time they saw me for a while.
Walking to Rita's:
As you can already tell, I was walking towards Rita's as I got stopped by someone in a black van.
"Need a ride?" asked someone with a thick French accent.
"Umm, no thanks." I said walking faster.
"Oh no, it's OK." said the same man. "We'll take good care of YOU!" He said, yelling the last part, then a women who looked familiar jumped out of the back of the van. I tried to scream, but she put duck tape over my face.
Once we were inside the van, the familiar looking women was the only familiar looking one in there. I was trying my best to figure it out, but everything was a little fuzzy because she hit me over the top of my head.
"Remember me?" asked the women. "Well, you should because I played a major role in trying to catch someone at NCIS."
My eyes then got huge because I finally figured out who she was. Jeanne Benoit. Then she ripped the tape off my mouth so I could talk.
"What are you doing back here!? Last I heard, you were in Africa helping with malaria victims." I asked.
"Well, I came so I could take you down so I could have Tony for myself. "
"What? Haha, no. I used to like Tony, but not anymore."
"That's not what I think. Oh, by the way, if you turn around, you'll be shocked to see who is there. Go ahead, no-one or nothing will hurt you."
So, I slowly turned around and my eyes got huge. "Renee Benoit (La Grenouille)!" I exclaimed, breathlessly.
"Taylor!? Oh thank goodness you're here, if we ever get out we'll have to tell that it's Jeanne whose the arms dealer! Because it wasn't me!" he said.
I sat there in shock, then I said, "What? OMG!!!! I can't believe your alive! But, they did an autopsy on your body and all! How'd you do it?"
"Well, one of Jeanne's men kinda looked like me, and with some surgery's and stuff, he looked exactly like me. So, I was in a hotel room under a fake name one night in France and the guy who's driving, with the French accent? Well, he came in and took me." he said.
"So you've been kidnapped for like, 6 months now?" I asked.
"Yep."
"Oh my-" I said, but I was cut off by a bat hitting the side of my head, by Jeanne of course. I got knocked out, but the last thing I heard was: "YOU'LL NEVER LIVE TO TELL OF THIS! BOTH OF YOU!" screamed Jeanne.
In my dream:
I had a dream while I was knocked out and it was about Andrew Lloyd Webber's "The Phantom of the Opera". It was Tony and I, and we were singing the theme. You know, the part where they're going to the Phantom's lair? Well Tony was the Phantom and I was Christine...

THE LABYRINTH UNDERGROUND
(The PHANTOM and CHRISTINE take their
strange journey to the PHANTOM'S lair. Candles
rise from the stage. We see CHRISTINE and the
PHANTOM in a boat which moves slowly across
the misty waters of the underground lake)
CHRISTINE (Me)
"In sleep
he sang to me,
in dreams
he came . . .
that voice
which calls to me
and speaks
my name . . .
And do
I dream again?
For now
I find
the Phantom of the Opera
is there -
inside my mind . . .
PHANTOM (Tony)
Sing once
again with me
our strange
duet . . .
My power
over you
grows stronger
yet . . .
And though
you turn from me,
to glance
behind,
the Phantom of the Opera
is there -
inside your mind . . .
CHRISTINE (Me)
Those who
have seen your face
draw back
in fear . . .
I am
the mask you wear . . .
PHANTOM (Tony)
It's me
they hear . . .
BOTH
Your/my spirit
and your/my voice,
in one
combined:
the Phantom of the Opera
is there
inside your/my mind . . .
OFFSTAGE VOICES (Ziva, Abby, Mcgee, Ducky, my mom, and Palmer and my dad.)
He's there,
the Phantom of the Opera . . .
Beware
the Phantom of the Opera . . .
PHANTOM (Tony)
In all
your fantasies,
you always
knew
that man
and mystery . . .
CHRISTINE (Me)
. . . were both
in you . . .
BOTH (Tony and I)
And in
this labyrinth,
where night
is blind,
the Phantom of the Opera
is there/here
inside your/my mind . . .
PHANTOM (Tony)
Sing, my Angel of Music!
CHRISTINE (Me)
He's there,
the Phantom of the Opera . . ."
(She begins to vocalise strangely, her song becoming
more and more extravagant)
I woke up groggy with my neck hurting after that. "Where am I?" I asked to no-one. Because no one was there. La Grenioulle was in on it. 'Oh, God' I thought, 'Why put me thru this? At this time I would probably be hanging out with Abby at NCIS. Abby.... My dad, Ziva, my mom, everyone. Oh, their all probably worried sick. I hope. I hope they've noticed I'm gone. What do I do? She said I won't live to tell what I've heard. But, all I heard was lies. So maybe I will live. Maybe she was trying to scare me. I sure hope so...' My thoughts were then interupted by the slam of an unknown door in the dark.
"Have a nice sleep?" asked the same French accented man.
"Who are you!?" I yelled, as loud as I could since my voice was going out on me. Such a nice time for it, too.
"I am Astin Kort." he said.
"Wait... Kort? Are you in any means related to a certain Trent Kort who works with the CIA?" I asked.
"Yes I am, he's my goody little two shoes cousin." He said, with a sneer on his face. "Now, to let the torture begin." Then he whipped his hand across my face, breaking my nose in the process. I flenched. "DO NOT BE SUCH A WIMP!" he yelled. Then he lifted up his foot and kicked me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.
"I'll take care of her, Astin." said Jeanne, walking in. Astin then bowed to her and left the room. "Well, that was just the beginning. Now, you will sing any song I say you will. Got it? Good, now let me put on a song that I know you like."
It was "Amazed" by Lonestar. She then started to torture me by kicking, slapping, whipping, and every other possibly horrible thing you could think of, even cutting my wrist with my pocket knife that she took from me earlier.
"Hello, I'm Brian Bolter, and I'm reporting one of the saddest events to hit DC's celebrity life in awhile. The kidnapping of Taylor Gibbs. She's the daughter of Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Director Ariana Estrada Gibbs of NCIS. We don't know when she was taken, but we would like you to be on the look out for her. My condolonces to the family and friends. I will be back later when we get more information. Back to you, Sue." Later on:

[Verse 1:]
"Take a breath, take a deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take the gun, and count to three
I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go

[Chorus:]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

[Verse 2:]
Say a prayer to yourself
He says, close you eyes
Sometimes it helps
And then I get a scary thought
That he’s here means he’s never lost

[Chorus:]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

[Verse 3:]
As my life flashes before my eyes
I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye
But it’s too late to pick up the value of my life

[Chorus:]
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving
Know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger..."
Jeanne pulls out a gun...
*gasp!*
Jeanne pulling back the trigging, getting ready to shoot...
"PUT THE GUN DOWN!" yelled my dad, running in with the rest of the team and Trent Kort...
*BANG*
and the gun went off...
Chapter End Notes:
Ahhh! I had so much writing this chappie! Sorry I haven't updated lately! You know what makes Tony and Taylor happy though?? Commenting!
P.S.: If you live close to the Washington D.C. area or you live in the surrounding states, yes that is the Brian Bolter, and yes he is talking to Sue Palka in the story!