- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things take a turn for the worse with Taylor, and we find out how Tony really feels about Taylor.
"Taylor! Taylor, please, please stay with me!" pleaded my dad as he was sitting over me trying to slow the bleeding in my chest.
"Daddy? Oh no, I have blood on my shirt, don't I?" I asked, suddenly realizing what had happened. "It hurts! Please! Make it stop! I don't like it... I- I- don't, no, no I don't-no..." Then I fell unconscious...
"Boss, the paramedics and Ducky are on their way... Oh my Gosh, is she OK?" asked McGee with a wide-eyed worried look on his face.
"No, she's knocked out. Just make sure they know where to go. Is Jeanne dead?"
"Yeah, and we got Astin Kort and La Grenioulle. Trent's not very happy, since, you know, he likes Taylor and everything." said McGee.
"Wait," said my dad with a confused look on his face. "Trent likes Taylor. Since when?"
"Um... well I thought you already knew, but I guess since last year when he took the blame for 'killing' La Grenioulle."
"Oh. OK then?" said my dad, confused.
"Excuse me, my name is Alejandro." said a paramedic rushing in. "We can take it from here, of course, Agent Gibbs. My partner, Kelly, and I got briefed outside by Agent David."
"Okay, thanks." said my dad, taking one last look at me before walking out with McGee.

Outside of the building:
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
"How is she, Gibbs?" asked Vicki and Josh in unison.
"She's unconcious, but I guess she'll be OK." he said.
"Jethro, can I talk to you?" asked Ducky.
"Sure." said my dad. They walked over beside the NCIS van that Ducky and Palmer came in.
"Jenny and Abby are all back at NCIS waiting for word. But, there's one problem. Since Taylor was born premature (I was born during the last week of my mom's pregnancy in the 5th month), she may not make it through this. If she does, she may never be the same again. It all depends on where the bullet is located and if they can fix it right away. You did apply pressure to the wound, I assume?"
"Yeah, but if I lose Taylor, I don't know what I'll do. I mean, I have Jenny, Josh, and the team and my friends, but it'll never be the same since I almost lost her once..." said my dad, his voice cracking and tears welling up in his eyes.
"It'll be OK, Jethro." said Ducky. My dad then broke down.
"Gibbs? Are you OK?" asked Ziva, coming up behind them.
My dad wiped the tears away and turned around to say, "I'm fine. Do you know where DiNozzo is?"
"Yes, I will go get him." she said, turning on her heel to go get him.
"I'm guessing you want to talk to him alone?" asked Ducky.
"If I could, please." said my dad, taking in a deep breath.
"Yeah, boss?" asked Tony, as Ducky walked away.
"I- I don't know what to say."
"Whataya mean, boss?"
"Everything that has happened between you and Taylor. Tony, I've heard you and Ziva talking, and I heard you tell her that you never stopped loving Taylor, even when you were with Jeanne and when you quit."
"Oh, yeah. I just, I can't lose her, because if I do, I'll go crazy and then I'll have to put in a mental asylum... Yeah, you get it." he said quickly.
"I know. I'm just really, really sorry. For being angry with you and everything." said my dad.
"Thanks, Jethro."
"No problem, Tony" Then they gave each other a "man" hug.



oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
"Hello? Who is here for Taylor?" asked the doctor coming into the waiting room.
"We are" said my Uncle Tobias Fornell, Mike Franks, Trent, my dad, my mom, Josh, Vicki, Ziva, Tony, McGee, Abby, Palmer, and Ducky.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Hammer. Well, the surgery was a success, if the bullet had hit her two more centimeters to the left, it would've gone straight through the chest. But, there is one problem. She had some kind of reaction to the anesthea, so she's in a coma, but we are currently trying to figure out what's wrong."
"Oh thank God she's OK, but a coma? I was hoping to come up here finding her awake and happy, not in a coma." said Mike.
"I know. Well, at least she's not dead." said Dr. Hammer. "You all can go back and see her now, she's in the ICU. Just follow me." They followed Dr. Hammer down a hallway, and to Tony, that hallway felt like it stretched on forever and ever.
"Geez, could this hallway be any longer?" asked Tony, directing the question to Tobias.
"We've only been in it for 1 minute, Tony".
"Oh, well it seems like forever." he said.
"It's only because you miss Taylor, and hope that she's OK, so everything seems like an obstical to get to her." said Trent who was in front of them.
"Oh thanks, Kort. I really needed to hear that from you." The 'relationship' between Trent and Kort was tough after the Jeanne thing, but then he found out that Trent liked me, and it got alot worse.
"Whatever, DiNozzo." said Kort walking into my room. Abby gasped, Vicki started crying, Josh was in shock, my dad had a stone cold stare, my mom was sad, Tobias looked at my mom with sad eyes, Ziva had tears in her eyes, Trent's mouth dropped open, Mike just kinda stood there uncomfortable, Palmer looked super sad, and Ducky almost cried.
Appearently, they didn't tell them that I was on life support and on a ventilator.
"Wow, thanks for telling us that she was on all that equipment." muttered my dad as he walked to my side.
Well, I'm going to skip over the boring parts and get to when I woke up.
oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
"Yeah I know!! He should've made that shot." said Michelle Lee, standing with Palmer, whose arm was around her waist.
"It was right around the rim. I though for sure he was going to make it." said my dad.
"What the crap are you guys talking about?" I asked, stretching for the first time in 10 days. (They had taken me off the all the extra life support equipment when I was in my coma for about 2 days.)
"Basketball, of course." said Tony, nobody even noticed that I was awake, until...
"OH MY, GOSH!!! TAYLOR YOU'RE AWAKE!!!" yelled my brother.
"Uh-huh. And could you keep it down please? I was used to the peace and quiet while I was in my coma.
"Good morning, Taylor." said Nurse Jackie as she walked in to get my vitals. "It's nice to see that you're awake."
"Thanks. Can I have some chow, I'm starving."
Chapter End Notes:
Wow... I'm almost done. Please review!!