- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Taylor's alive, and she now gets a party, then something happy happens.
"Hello, Brian Bolter again. Like I told you, Taylor Gibbs was in a coma. Now the key word here folks, is was. She was in a coma, but now she's out of it, and she's getting out of the hospital. As you can see, we are not the only news team here. The newspaper reporters', magazine reporters, and fans are everywhere. We're going to try to get to talk to her first, though. Hello? Ms. Gibbs, may we have a word, please?" asked Brian.
"Why sure you can." I said. I got up out of my wheel chair and walked closer. We gave each other a hug and then he asked,
"What's it like, knowing now that you can put all of the Arms dealers' things away and start back on your original path?
"Wow, well I'm so happy. I know how many people Jeanne Benoit and her father, Renee Benoit or La Grenioulle, but it's good now that they are behind bars.
"Are you going to be there at the trial on Wednesday?"
"Yes, I am, much to my mother's disgust. She wants me to get rest, but I told her I had enough rest when I was in my coma." We both laughed.
"Are you glad your now up and walking?"
"Ecstatic."
"That's good. We all back at Fox5 are happy that your recovering good and wish you the best of luck."
"Thank you so much."



When I walked into my party:
"Where are we going?" I asked Ziva. I was blind folded and angry that I didn't know where I was going.
"You will see, now you will take a left, then you will end up at a door. I want you to turn the knob and walk in. Stand where you are and wait for me to take off the blind fold."
"OK. Fine. I said, turning the doorknob. Well, I'm waiting for you to take it off." I said annoyed. At that moment she took off it off, and I opened my eyes and everyone jumped up, the light's turned on and they all yelled, "SURPRISE!!!"
"OMG!! I can't believe you guys did this for me!! I had no idea!" I said running over to my dad. (Well as fast as I could in the heels I was wearing.)
"Well, you almost died, and we all couldn't bear with the thought of it, so know that you're back, we want to honor your life with you." said my mom, hugging me tight.
And honor we sure did. They had slideshows of me when I was little up until then, and with friends and family and when I was little and went to NCIS.
Then the song, "I'm Alive" by Neil Diamond came on. They told me to go up there and sing it, and I did. At one point, Tony started singing with me. Here are the lyrics (I'll show whenever Tony joined in by putting "
Chapter End Notes:
2 More Chappies to go!!