- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is where we introduce some of the people featured in the story!
"Rah-Rah-ah-ah-ah, Roma-Roma, ma maa, ga-ga-ooh la la, want your bad romance!" I sang out at rehersal.
"Good job Taylor!" Yelled my uncle Tom/director/agent. No silly, not secret or special agent, my brother and my agent for acting and singing. I am THE Taylor Ariana Gibbs. I have curly blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes anyone has ever seen. (Just like Christina Aguilara's.) I am a cheerleader for the Washington Warriors. (Go Gold and Blue!) I am top girl along with my bestest friend ever Victoria "Vicki" Mae DiNozzo. She has straight blonde hair and dark blue eyes. She also started living with my family when Tony turned 18, because when he turned 18 their dad moved to New York.
I have a brother and his name is Joshua "Josh" Mitchell Gibbs. My mom, Ariana Estrada Gibbs, is the director of NCIS where my dad, Tony, Ziva, McGee, Abby, Ducky, and Palmer work. (You'll learn about them later.)
My mom is Latina, she has blonde hair and brown eyes. She's from Colombia, South America and has an accent. It's so cool! Her sister is Shakira!
My dad has brown hair and the same eyes as me. He was in the Marines. He went right out of high school. He was a Scout Sniper. Then there's the people who work at NCIS. Ziva David is Israeli. She has black hair and stone black eyes. She's very tough. Timothy "Timmy" McGee has numerous names like McGoo, McGoogle, McGoof, McProbie, Probie, Probie Wan Knobie, McGeek, and many more. He has light brown hair and brown eyes. Abby Scutio has slick black hair which are usually in piggytails. She also has green eyes. Her parents are deaf, so she, my dad, Vicki, and I all learned sign language (Abby so she could understand her parents and us so we can talk with each other in private.) Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard has brownish blondish hair, glasses and blue eyes. Palmer, his assistant, has the same hair and eyes as Ducky, also with glasses. Weird isn't it? Then there's Tony... Anthony "Tony" Manning DiNozzo. Vicki's brother and the one who gave McGee all those nicknames. He and his family and my family are Italian. He has light brown hair and light green eyes.
That should be everyone so we will start the whole story in chapter 3.