- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here we go! Gibbs finds out the truth!
"What's going on between you and Tony?" asked my dad. We were in the elevator and he shut down the power in it. He does that alot.
"Well, I can't tell you because mommy told me I can't tell a soul, even the people closest to me. I'm sorry, please don't be mad." I said sadly.
"Just tell me, he's part of my team and I should know." he said back.
"Fine, I accidentally discovered a secret from him that he's undercover while still working at NCIS. Mommy put him to it and he has to help her find the notorious "La Grenouille". He is an arms dealer that is wanted by NCIS, which you probably already knew, and his daughter Jeanne Benoit is the girl Tony has to be undercover with. He has to pose as her boyfriend, and he tells me what happens between them, and I can't tell a soul. It hurts me that he has to be with someone else because I love him and I always have. The way I found out was I heard them talking and walked in on mom and Tony talking so they had to tell me the whole story. It feels nice to finally let that out." I said.
"I need to talk to your mother." he said, then he turned back on the power, walked out of the elevator, called Tony from his desk to come up to my mom's office, and told me to come too.
"What did you tell him?" asked Tony as we were walking up the stairs.
"I told him everything, and I know I shouldn't have, but I can't stand the way he looks at me like that when he wants me to tell him something." I said back, out of breath. We then barged into my mom's office, while her secretary told us not to because she was on the phone with "SECNAV".
"Jenny," he said sternly, "why's Tony undercover while he needs to be focusing on his work with my team, not some girl. Why didn't you choose someone else?" he asked.
My mom looked from me, to Tony, to my dad, then back to me. "Taylor, did you tell your dad?" she asked calmly.
I broke down into tears and told her I did when I didn't want to, but I couldn't stand the look in my dad's eyes. It's sucks.
"I understand, and I forgive you for what you did." said my mom.
"Thank you." I said, wiping my tears.
"Well, you guys have work to do. So go on, and Jethro, don't say anything to any one else." said my mom.