- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Based off the episodes of NCIS: "Angel of Death" and "Internal Affairs"
Well, I have to explain some things in this chapter. We have skipped over about a month since my mom's meeting with my dad, Tony, and I. She had gotten back from her trip in Europe. All NCIS agents were supposed to take a polygraph, which my dad later found out was arranged by the CIA.
Tony was unarmed at the hospital with Jeanne and he was in the elevator with a drug dealer named Nick and his "friend" Bernie who came looking for her brother, Devon. He ended up dying because he was so high from the Herione in his backpack. Another reason is because he ran out in front of a cab at Dulles. Tony and Jeanne then followed Nick and Bernie to the morgue because Nick needed to get the drugs from Devon's body before they did the autopsy since Devon was a body packer. Tony and Jeanne ended up getting taken hostage and Tony found a gun that Nick had and got a good shot and shot him in the arm.
They ended up getting out alive and once Jeanne checked out of the hospital, Tony and her went out to a limo and she told him that she had a surprise. They ended up getting in the limo and Tony found La Grenioulle. He was apparently aware of Tony's true identity (since Tony was undercover as a College proffesor and his name was Anthony DiNardo). He ended up calling me and I knew that if he called me or my mom from his "undercover phone" that he had a feeling that his identity was "broken". We then revealed to the rest of the team about it.
We went into MTAC and were watching Tony. His car got blown up and I totally freaked out. It ended up that he wasn't dead it was one of La Grenioulle's men. He came back and blah, blah, blah. Everything was good, the team went looking for him, but there was no luck.
Then, 13 weeks later, La Grenioulle's body came up out of the water and the FBI started to investigate NCIS about his death, with my mom as the prime suspect. After everyone was cleared, and my mom was suspened from her job, we all got set up at my house and found out that he was truly murdered.
Then, they figured out that it wasn't my mom, my dad went and found Jeanne, who then came back to NCIS, blaming the murder on Tony. (Who didn't really do it.) Then Trent Kort (who had since, with the blessing of the CIA, taken over La Grenouille's business) arrived and claimed responsibility. So, all that was cleared and stuff.