[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: The two NCIS teams must work together to rescue one of their own, and prevent a devastating disaster...
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen Characters: Hollis Mann, Gerald Jackson, Faith Coleman, Donald Mallard, Ari Haswari, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto, Jeanne Benoit, Jenny Shephard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, La Grenouille, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Michelle Lee, Mike Franks, Original character, Other, Paula Cassidy, Ron Sacks, T.C. Fornell, Timothy McGee, Tom Morrow, Vivian Blackadder, Ziva David
Genre: Angst, Alternate Universe, Action, Case, Challenge, Character study, Crossover, Drabble/Ficlet/Vignette, Drama, Episode Related, Friendship, Holiday, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Poetry, Pre-slash, Series, Song fic, UST
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24892 Read: 21305
Published: 07/16/2010 Updated: 08/20/2010
Story Notes:
Hi guys, just to let everyone know--this is a continuance of the "What Had To Be Done," story.

1. A New Nightmare, Part One (Chp. 1, 2, 3) by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The two NCIS teams must work together to rescue one of their own, and prevent a devastating disaster...

2. A New Nightmare, Part Two (Chp. 4, 5, 6, & 7) by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (11764 words)
Both teams set out to follow fresh leads on their 'connected' cases. Meanwhile, Hetty makes a phone call to a 'special friend' for help.

3. A New Nightmare, Part Three (Chp. 8, 9, 10, & 11) by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (13128 words)
The D.C. team arrives in L.A., and the games begin. One member of the L.A. team takes a hit for another...Tensions rise and fall, and the stress of the case begins to take its toll on the two teams...

4. A New Nightmare, Part Four (Chp. 12, 13, 14, & 15) by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Kensi, Sam, and Deeks try to free Eric from his Russian captors, while Gibbs, Callen, Ziva, and Tony head to Gitmo to try to stop Alexi Alexandrov from freeing her dangerous father, and possibly starting a war. The final showdown between the team and Alexi and her father ends in a deadly firefight...this mission will be the end for one member of the team--who will it be?

5. A New Nightmare, Part Five -- Surprising Finale (Chp. 16, 17, 18, & 19) by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The stunning and surprising finale to the 'A New Nightmare' storyline. Hope you guys have enjoyed the story so far, and hope you all enjoy the ending just as much...Thanks Again You Guys For Reading :)

6. Christmas Without Gibbs (The First) by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This is a little short story that I recently devised as part of the 'New Nightmare' story line. This is the Christmas that everyone spent with Jackson Gibbs--the one that Abby referenced in 'New Nightmare, Chapter...". I just thought that it would be interesting to kind of explore the events and emotions surrounding the joyous holiday season...Enjoy, You Guys!!!!!