[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: This story takes place a little while after the events depicted in the most recent episode of NCIS. Ziva has been thinking about Tony a lot lately. The partners seem to be getting closer and closer to one another. Ziva begins to feel more than just friendship building between them, and she's finally worked up the nerve to say something about it. But just before she can--Tony goes missing, and Ziva quickly realizes that her problems with Ray are far from over. How far will Ziva go for the one she loves?
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gen Characters: Ziva David, Timothy McGee, T.C. Fornell, Original character, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Jimmy Palmer, Donald Mallard, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto
Genre: Action, Alternate Universe, Case, Character study, Drama, Episode Related, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Series
Pairing: DiNozzo/Ziva
Warnings: Torture, Violence, Dark story
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12517 Read: 6463
Published: 01/11/2012 Updated: 01/18/2012
Story Notes:
Sorry guys. I know I pulled the story I was working on before, but it just didn't seem to be going where I wanted it to, and my muse was taking mini vacations on and off.

But after seeing the most recent episode of NCIS I have the idea for this story, and I think I kinda like this one better. Hope you guys do as well.


Thanks a lot :)


Any feedback or comments that you guys have are more than welcome. :)

1. Have You Seen Me? Pt. 1 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This story takes place a little while after the events depicted in the most recent episode of NCIS--"A Desperate Man".

Ziva has been thinking about Tony a lot lately. The partners seem to be getting closer and closer to one another. Ziva begins to feel more than just friendship building between them, and she's finally worked up the nerve to confront Tony with her feelings.

But just before she can--Tony goes missing, and Ziva quickly realizes that her problems with Ray are far from over.

How far will Ziva go for the one she loves?

2. Have You Seen Me? Pt. 2 by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva and the rest of Gibbs' team race against the clock to find Tony before its too late.

Gibbs tries a desperate gamble, with Ziva's help, to try to trick Ray into telling them where to look for Tony.

3. Healing DiNozzo by niceguy87 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva vows to stay by Tony's side through every step of his recovery.