[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary: This will be a series of letters from NCIS characters to the advice columnist, Ask Arress (a parody of any advice columnist you’ve ever read). The letters are not meant to be taken seriously, but were written to make people laugh.
Rated: G
Categories: Gen Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee, Ziva David
Genre: Humor
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 470 Read: 1968
Published: 05/30/2014 Updated: 05/30/2014
Story Notes:
I got this idea after reading a “Dear Abby” column the other day, and just had to run with it. Though no names are mentioned in this particular letter, I’m sure the character who wrote it will be instantly recognizable, as well as the character the letter is referring to. We all have our favorite characters, and we all have characters we don’t like. So, if you like Ziva, don’t read this. If you read it anyway after being warned and leave a flame, it will be doused, ah, I mean deleted.

Many thanks to SASundance for her help, support, and suggestions.

This story is not beta’d. All mistakes are mine and mine alone.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Ask Arress by Arress [Reviews - 1] (0 words)
This will be a series of letters from NCIS characters to the advice columnist, Ask Arress (a parody of any advice columnist you’ve ever read). The letters are not meant to be taken seriously, but were written to make people laugh.