- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nell Jones traveled with assistant director Owen Granger to DC as part of her being groomed as a field agent. She had video conferenced with Abby,and was looking forward to meeting her and the rest of the DC team in person.
NCIS assistant director Owen Granger had been called to DC to meet with SECNAV and director Leon Vance. Along for the trip was Nell Jones,one of the pair of the Los Angeles office's resident computer geeks-the other being Eric Beale. Nell was now L A's newest field agent, and although she had spoken to, and participated in video conferences with several of them, Granger thought it was time she met some of the other teams she might be working along side at some point in person.

After what he thought was adequate time for anyone to freshen up, Granger phoned Nell's room and informed her someone would be waiting out front in fifteen minutes to take them to the Navy Yard, and NCIS headquarters. Ten minutes later she found him with the usual scowl on his face pacing in the spacious lobby. Granger looked up-I see you made it Miss Jones. I trust you are ready to go? Nell showed him her new Special agent's badge attached to her belt and patted the Sig sauer P938 side arm Yes sir ready as I will ever be. Granger nodded and led her to a waiting black SUV parked curbside.

Arriving at NCIS headquarters, Granger introduced Nell to those she had not yet met and made his way to director Vance's office. Ellie Bishop got up off the floor where she was working and said Welcome "Probie" it's nice not to be the only one for a change. Nell laughed and replied, Thanks, I haven't quite gotten used to it myself. I am used to being just an analyst.
Before Bishop could reply, Abby burst into the room and in her usual bubbly fashion shouted Nell! You got here. The next Nell knew, she was the recipient of a warm hug and a peck on the cheek from the pigtailed Abby. Nell grinned-Wow what a welcome! I think I'll go back outside and come in again for a repeat. This made the Goth laugh. When you get settled, come down to the lab so we can talk. Nell said she would and turned to see Special Agent in charge Leroy Gibbs stepping out of the elevator. Upon seeing her he held out his hand Welcome to DC Nell, or should I say special agent Jones? Nell shook his hand and said Nell will do just fine sir. He said okay, Nell it is. There's not much happening right now, so grab an empty desk and make yourself at home.

Later in the Lab Abby asked Nell where she was staying. Nell wrinkled her nose. At the Embassy Suites downtown, but the name will fool you. It's not so sweet. Even though you are not supposed to, someone had been smoking in my room and it stinks. I tried to get another room, but was told there wouldn't be one available until Monday. That's three days from now! Abby folded her arms across her chest and said, You need to check out of that place this afternoon. I know a much better place where I can guarantee that no one has been smoking. Nell tilted her head and asked where? Abby gave her a big grin and said, At Chez Sciuto of course, you're going to stay with me until you have to go back to L A. Nell shook her head. I don't want to impose myself on you. I'll open a window or something. Abby feigned anger and shook her finger. Nell Jones, you will do no such thing. It's settled. As soon as I get off work, I am taking you to that stinky place, you are getting your bags, checking out, and coming home with me. Nell smiled at her and said Okay, you convinced me. It might be fun at that. I wasn't looking forward to trying to sleep in that awful smelling room.

A light rain was falling as they exited the hotel. Abby put up her umbrella. Let's get some dinner I'm hungry. Nell laughed, not dinner, lunch for me. You forget there is a three hour difference between here and L A. My stomach thinks it's only 2 pm and I haven't eaten a thing since breakfast. Not even peanuts on the plane. Would you believe that tightwad Granger had us flying business class? I sat next to a lady from Poughkeepsie who kept showing me pictures of her pet pig. Would you believe it? The pig's name is Bacon! That doesn't bode well for the pig's future.

They decided on an Italian restaurant and had a nice meal, and some left over for takeout. Abby stopped at a convenience store and bought a six pack and the pair headed for Abby's place.

Abby opened the door for Nell and said put your things in the bedroom. It's the second door on the right. Just put them anywhere for now. Nell came back into the den with a puzzled look on her face. You only have one
bed in this place? Abby grinned sheepishly, It's all I have needed up 'til now. Don't worry we'll work something out. Hey, you look really tired. Why don't you go get yourself a nap. I'll put the beer and the leftover lasagna in the fridge and straighten up the place a little. I hadn't planned on anyone seeing my messy place. Nell said I am tired, so I think I'll take you up on that nap. She headed off to the bedroom and was soon out like a light. After she was sure Nell was sound asleep she went into the room and stood there watching the girl sleep. She looked so peaceful and Abby thought beautiful laying there. Nell's skirt was hiked up enough that Abby got a glimpse blue bikini panties and she felt a little tingle. Whoa girl she said to herself, this won't do. Despite herself she took another peek and pushed back the naughty thoughts that invaded her brain but she had to admit, the girl has a nice ass. I need a Gibbs slap she said quietly to herself as she left the room.

Abby heard Nell stirring in the bedroom and went in. Why don't you unpack your bags. Things get all wrinkled when you live out of a suitcase, I know. I have an empty drawer in the dresser, and there is plenty of closet space. Nell said are you sure? Abby nodded yep, I'm sure. Nell unzipped her carry on bag and as she did, the contents spilled out onto the floor. Abby looked around when one item hit with a clunk. A 10 inch vibrator was laying there and it's batteries were rolling across the floor. Nell quickly gathered it up in an attempt to hide it, but it was too late. She saw Abby standing there with a wide grin on her face. Nell red faced said I-I'm sorry,I'm so embarrassed, I- Abby cut her off. There's nothing to apologize for. Look, I'll show you. That said, Abby went to the mirror over her dresser and it opened like the door of a medicine cabinet. Inside was an assortment of adult toys. There were vibrators, dildos, strap ons, handcuffs, masks, and other such items. Nell stood there with her mouth gaping open I, I don't know what to say. Abby laughed. My dear Nell, you have hit the jackpot. While you are here any or all of this is at your disposal. She reached into the assortment and handed Nell a very realistic looking dildo. Why don't you give this one a try when you get a chance. Who knows, I might even join you. Nell just blinked and looked at the device in her hand then looked in wide eyed amazement as Abby went out and closed the door behind her.

Later that evening after Nell had showered she came out of the bathroom wearing a short green nightgown that really showed her figure. She found Abby in the kitchen. Abby turned, and when she saw what Nell was wearing, her breath caught in her throat. Nell took a deep breath and said Abby, did you mean what you said earlier? Abby looked her up and down liking what she saw. About what? Nell cleared her throat,about you-she took another deep breath and continued-joining me. I-it's just that I've thought about it once or twice, but I-I've never-her voice trailed off to a whisper. Abby finished her sentence. Done it with another woman? Nell blushed, I guess, I mean yes. Oh Lord, I can't believe I'm saying this! Abby walked over to the shorter girl, bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips. At first Nell drew back a little Abby kissed her again and this time she returned the kiss. Abby took her hands and said, Does that answer your question?

Abby took the younger girl by the hand and started toward the bedroom. Nell hesitated for a moment then followed. Once there, Abby kissed her again. She placed a hand on one of Nell's breasts causing the girl to catch her breath sharply. Abby felt a nipple harden under her touch. She slipped the shoulder straps off of her shoulders and slid the gown to the floor which left Nell wearing only her panties. Nell closed her eyes and threw her head back as Abby once again bent down and took a nipple into her
mouth. Abby said either I'm too tall or you are too short for this.


She guided Nell backwards to the bed until the back of her knees were against the mattress, and pushed her back onto it. Abby stood back and removed her shirt, then her jeans. She turned around and told Nell to take off her bra. The girl sat up and unhooked it and let it fall to the floor. Then to Abby's surprise, Nell hooked her fingers in the waist of Abby's panties and pulled them down. Abby stepped out of the panties and turned to face Nell who by this time had that misty "fuck me now" look in her eyes was now removing her own panties an inch at the time. Once the panties were removed Abby knelt, spread Nell's legs and began kissing the inside of her thighs. Nell sucked in her breath and said with a quavering voice Oh my God!! She clenched her fists as Abby moved higher but did nothing to stop her. When Abby swiped her clit with her tongue Nell bucked involuntarily. She grabbed a handful of sheet when Abby slid her tongue up and down the length of her slit, and then plunged it inside of her. Abby all but glued her mouth to Nell's mound and worked her tongue in and out while thumbing her clit. In short order she brought the girl to a shuddering orgasm. Nell grunted,and closed her eyes. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she raised her hips and beat on the bed with both fists as wave after wave coursed through her body. She slowly came down from the orgasm high and lay there panting and glistening with sweat. When she found her voice she said, Oh Abby! I have had orgasms before, but never anything that intense. I don't know if my heart could take many of those! Abby moved next to her on the bed and softly kissed her. Oh, your heart will be fine. Then she said, well I guess this solves the issue of where you are going to sleep doesn't it?

Nell rolled over facing her. It's your turn now Abby, so get ready. Abby wrinkled her nose and said Are sure you want to do this? I mean this is all new to you. Nell got astride the goth's stomach and replied, Why do you think I pulled your pants off? She took one of Abby's breasts in each hand and began tweaking the nipples with her thumb, then she leaned down and gave each one a lick. Abby smiled Mmmm,feels good, that's a good start.
Nell repositioned herself and began kissing and licking Abby's stomach. As she did so, she reached under the pillow and withdrew the dildo Abby had handed her earlier. Abby's eyes grew wide Oooh! I think I'm going to like this! Nell moved the device up and down the older woman's slit before pushing it in ever so slowly until it was almost completely hidden before pulling it all the way out and repeating the action. Abby squirmed and said, Are you sure this is your first time doing this? Nell gave no reply. She only grinned and moved the dildo in and out a little faster. She moved to where she could lick her lover's nipples as she worked the dildo. Abby was surprised at how fast she was approaching orgasm. Then came a bigger surprise.
Nell moved down, and withdrew the dildo saying Cum for me Abby. She then fastened her mouth over Abby's pussy and began licking vigorously. Abby's orgasm hit almost immediately and she let out a loud moan as she held Nell's head and bucked her hips rapidly flooding the girls mouth with her juices. Nell swallowed it all and licked her clean causing Abby to jerk with each lick. Nell rolled over on her back and lay there with a big grin on her face. Abby saw this. What are you grinning about girl? Nell raised up on one elbow and said you have awakened something in me that I didn't even know existed. Damn! I thought sex with men was good and it is, don't get me wrong I'm not giving that up, but this was Awesome!