[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Jethro is turning his ‘Big fifth O!’. He isn't happy about it, but what will he says to the presents Tony has to him?
Rated: PG
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Romance
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Kate/Abby, McGee/OMC
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2724 Read: 8482
Published: 03/12/2007 Updated: 12/20/2005
Story Notes:
Author’s Note 1: I have made the difference in age between Tony and Jethro 15 years. Just so you know :-)

Author’s Note 2: This is quite short and written mostly in the back of a car and in the middle of the night. I was pressed for time because of school, Christmas preparations etc. But I promised NavyVet a birthday fic and I always keep my promises :-)

Author’s Note 3: This fic takes place in the summer on a Friday night and a Saturday.

Beta: Only by me which probably means a lot of errors. Sorry about that.

Dedicated to: NavyVet, who is turning her ‘Big fifth O!’ today, and everyone else who’s turning their ‘big fifth O!’. Happy birthday!

Thanks to: all the wonderful people at Lonetreecp_Writers who helped me figure out how old Gibbs is.

1. A Surprisingly Great Birthday by Tritanis [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Jethro is turning his ‘Big fifth O!’. He isn't happy about it, but what will he says to the presents Tony has to him?