[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Although this story is, by virtue of the fact that Gibbs/Ducky are an established couple, slash, the story is not about their relationship, it is about Charlie and his dilemma.Charlie Patterson has a decision to make, the kind of decision a son might ask his father to help with. However, Charlie's parents are in another country and left Charlie to be brought up by his grandparents, providing for him in a purely financial capacity. Thus, Charlie turns to the two men who had been more like fathers to him than the man who actually fathered him, to help him with his decision. Once he's made it, he has to tell his grandmother.
Rated: PG
Categories: Gibbs/Ducky Characters: None
Genre: Established relationship, Friendship
Pairing: Gibbs/Ducky
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4690 Read: 1198
Published: 02/02/2007 Updated: 02/02/2007
Story Notes:
I don't own Gibbs or Ducky or anyone/thing else associated with NCIS, nor am I making any money from them. I merely borrow them from time to time. I do, however, own Helen and Charlie Patterson, as the they are my Original Characters.

1. Questions For Charlie by AA [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Although this story is, by virtue of the fact that Gibbs/Ducky are an established couple, slash, the story is not about their relationship, it is about Charlie and his dilemma.Charlie Patterson has a decision to make, the kind of decision a son might ask his father to help with. However, Charlie's parents are in another country and left Charlie to be brought up by his grandparents, providing for him in a purely financial capacity. Thus, Charlie turns to the two men who had been more like fathers to him than the man who actually fathered him, to help him with his decision. Once he's made it, he has to tell his grandmother.